View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 08:59 AM   #108
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vassarious inspects the form of the place and tries to determine the flow of form and magic to see if there is any evidence of damage, tampering, or any other indication of something that might inhibit this place's function.

((OOC: I'll spend a wildcard point for a success or margin enhancement if it is needed or helpful.))
No point spending needed.

The tomb appears to be untampered with... at least at this location. There is a different location that this location uses as a power source: that one might have been tampered with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
OK, in addition to the Admin roll, I'll use:
-> Research, to read between lines in non-sensitive documents
-> Scrounging, to turn up discarded memos and documents that may implicate an officer
-> Observation, to eavesdrop on conversations that may provide more context on particular officers
-> And Savoir-Faire (Paramilitary) to meet with people who work closely with any officer I may be targeting. (I suppose there may be a negative modifier to this?)
And if all that isn't enough I'll consider trying to head into the City and see if I can make street level contacts who may know something.
How much time are you intending to spend on these activities?

And as a GM aside, what is your plan after you find a traitor? You've proved your basic abilities already... how does this further the core mission?

Quote:
I'll focus on trying to befriend Thelodox first. I'll also ask what happened to whoever I replaced (it would seem like there should be a replacement).

Thelodox is happy to chat and play cards while they wait for general to come out of headquarters. He'll ask quite a lot about Verdaze, where she is supposed to have come from: roll some skill and talk about your stratedgy to make sure he doesn't find out you're an imposter.

Thelodox loves to talk about cars.

Your are replacing a Alexa, who is in the hospital with a badly lacerated leg from jumping into a dumpster. Your assignment is temporary.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote