View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 04:44 PM   #11
pup67vargr

Default Re: [OOC] The Voyages of "The Hiawatha" [Hero Class] : GURPS Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorin Thorha View Post
One way to deal with this is to encourage players to state plans ahead of time, so that in the event of someone being absent their character can "coast" for a bit on what they already said they were going to do.

However, I'm fine with just watching for now. I don't have a character statted up or even thought out yet anyway.
Heh! Yes, that is a good idea, IN THEORY! And if everyone always had the time that they planned for to make posts, and never forgot anything, it would probably work. But this being the real world, and therefore quite messy, things often don't work out as planned.

Dorin Thorha, I do hope that you'll continue to keep some tabs on this game, and I hope that it is an enjoyable experience for you. Our three "starters" may continue playing throughout the life of this game, but, then again, one or more of them may have an issue of some sort arise which leads to us requiring an alternate player. You're second on the list of alternates behind razimus. And like I tell razimus in the next post, it may be that I decide to start another game here before too long.....

Last edited by pup67vargr; 08-05-2011 at 05:04 PM.
pup67vargr is offline   Reply With Quote