View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 09:05 AM   #30
Daimyo_Shi

Default Re: How many Auto Manufacturers are there in NA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordtart View Post
I agree Daimyo. Meeting small groups that are part of a larger group is perfectly logical. The large group may even disavow the small group if they lose (but they will gladly accept their loot if they win). Even though the large group could probably crush a small local police force, they don't as it isn't worth the hassle that will inevitably ensue. Kill a few citizens and the local police react, kill a few police departments and the state will react.

Regardless the group probably won't hit the same place more than once with neither the same roaming pack or a different one. If the police win, they probably win for that season as the gang will direct their efforts in easier directions.

I was more disagreeing with 43 that bikes can be written off as impossible (unless you have decided to have omnipotent police and your game is "whack-a-mole" - which is a game I wouldn't bother playing).
Fair, and Honestly I thinking more in my own Campaign where most of the police are RCMP and how that give better communication, they have quality vehicles, they are stretch thin and given direction to keep travel routes open over over all policing. That likely is kind of unique also corruption is at an all time low.

Currently the Groups constant thorns in the RCMP are going to be groups that either are based in the US, as Huge amounts of settled Canada is in almost a single charge of the border or those for various reason can go to ground into populations or because they can create doubt of connection between the father organization and the raiders, or occasionally all of the above.