View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 12:52 PM   #136
Icelander

Default Sonar and Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by D10 View Post
Well, if the latter, I researched a bit and the navy has tested its own 100% homemade passive sonar making a big hidrophone and claims

It is made by a company called Omnisys engenharia, they got 20 million reais to modernise their facilities to become capable of producing 100% brazilian made sonar. They are a subsidiary of the Thales Group.
Ah, I see.

We, of course, want an exotic variation on active sonar. Which is presumably on the agenda for Omnisys, albeit not yet ready in the real world. In-setting, of course, Omnisys or another company under Thales Grouo might well have added adjustments to the existing sonar arrays and be in the proccess of building dual-purpose sensors/weapon system sonar arrays today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D10 View Post
Which reminds me that I have seen several names for private security services worth mentioning

Drako
Protectors
Safeguard
Security Aliance
Águia Vigilância
Cruzada Segurança
Shield Segurança
Defense Segurança
TRUST Segurança
Locked Segurança e Portaria
Techforce Segurança e Portaria
Proseg Segurança e Portaria
Are these real companies or your suggestions for names?

In the first case, can you tell me more about them and why they would be suitable front companies for extralegal counter-supernatural work?

If the latter, do you have any preferences for which police department or government agency uses which names for front companies for monster hunters operating outside of their normal duties or jurisdictions?