View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 04:24 AM   #31
Refplace

Default Re: 2022 Pyramid Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorevilbrain View Post
I'm sorry to hear about that. I didn't know that you were that sick. Please accept my apologies.
No problem and thank you. August was rather rough, brief hospital stay - got better then worse again soon as the antibiotics ran out and actually thought going back to hospital yesterday but it unexpectedly turned around giving me a clue on the source that I'm pretty confident of now.
RogerBWW has our back though so check this out if you havent already seen it. http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread...42#post2449542

At $6 for three issues it doesn't take many articles to be worth the money and the variety inb these is enough that most people should find at least a handful useful or fun.
For me the Modern issue was the best, heck even my own article "The Working Adventurer" would have been worth the price to me as I wouldn't have done that research without writing it. Having it in one place is nice now.
Anything.com and Extra Extra were inspirational, Eye-spies useful drone info, Dare to Investigate educational and got me to read MH2: The mission which I had only skimmed. That book just got added to my detective/Mystery campaign reading recommendations.
Tramletts stuff is almost always something I would not run as is but very inspirational and something I want to use in a broader campaign.
Technopathy6 has some nice material I am glad to finally see in print.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote