View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 02:32 PM   #57
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

The Access Unit brings up several options within that category, and promises to bring the one she selects.

"The Beagle was built on earth's Equatorial Orbital Ring. It passed near a great many ships and habitats on its way to the jump gate. I can send pictures of those we passed nearby."

Hundreds of pictures are sent. Each of them is a different structure, all floating in space, none of them looking like the beagle itself. They all seem to be either bigger or smaller than the craft she is currently on, with either wider rings or no spin gravity at all.

Most pronounced was that for a third of the pictures, a massive glowing city appeared in the background, seemingly suspended in space, trailing in a long line.

"Of most prominent note is the launch station in the trailing Trojans, where most of the crew got on. You may wish to narrow your search to those habitats and craft.

Those pictures don't have the big city, but they do feature several large cylinders, and various odd looking open frame structures. Its all on a massive scale.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote