View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 06:31 AM   #6
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Default Re: Rules Question: Multiple Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusGameTheory View Post
Can a car have both an "off-road suspension" and the "rugged suspension" or the "dynamic suspension"?

Rules for accessories say they can't have the same name. The full names are different. But the bolded part is the same "suspension".

I couldn't find any clarification in the rulebook and just wondered if I missed it somewhere as to if the "name" is the entire part or just the bolded part?

Additionally, for upgrades, it says they can't share the same name OR subtype. I am assuming subtype is the word after the dash ie "frame" in the cards with "upgrade - frame". It is just never specified where I can find it that the word after the dash is indeed the subtype?
From Sam"

"You can absolutely equip multiple suspensions, yes! The names are indeed different, despite the small-print-over-large-print text style, and they do not have a subtype (which IS the second word following the hyphen — the rules left that unfortunately ambiguous).

We only put restrictions for cards in places where we saw potential game-breaking exploits. We didn't want to restrict anything JUST because it was thematically strange. I know it's a little unrealistic to stack suspension parts like that, but it totally works. If it helps, think of it as combining suspension capabilities into a much beefier single suspension."
Philip Villarreal is offline   Reply With Quote