View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 06:12 PM   #737
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Pacifica has the following activities for the coming days:

Working with the information hub at lunch.

Learning about Nejora and catch up on sleep (during down-time and off hours).

Talking to Lt. Vinobi, and let her know about the subverted officers:

Understanding that Lt. Vinobi is one of Pacifica’s immediate superiors, she will address him as the procedures allow it. She will ask Vinobi for a moment to inform him of potential Dread-Stormers or “La Quinta” supporters, in private, considering it is delicate matter.

Provided she gets her chance, she speaks to Vinobi:

As you know, Lieutenant, efforts to identify La Quinta and Dread-Stormers supporters have been redoubled over the past few days; as part of a special investigation and a series of evidence-based interviews, the relevant identification tasks have been carried out successfully.

However, we cannot let our guard down, for this reason I want to express my concerns with you; It is possible there are other sympathizers on the ship (very close to you). It is not in my power to conduct an investigation; however, you have sufficient authorization to present the case to the authority, determine if surveillance is required and ultimately discover if there are any risks in this regard.

So, under my duty as a member of the crew, I give you the following names…

It is then that Pacifica exposes the names of the officers.

Savoir-Faire (Military):
3d6 <= 14
1 + 4 + 1 = 6 ... success.

Fast-talk:
3d6 <= 13
2 + 6 + 4 = 12 ... success.

Last edited by Hide; 06-30-2021 at 06:29 PM. Reason: GM Update, Vinobi instead of Chojo.
Hide is offline   Reply With Quote