Steve Jackson Games Forums

Steve Jackson Games Forums (http://forums.sjgames.com/index.php)
-   The Fantasy Trip: House Rules (http://forums.sjgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Into The Labyrinth - a work of fiction (http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=158650)

zot 11-08-2018 07:56 AM

Re: In The Labyrinth - a work of fiction

I'm really enjoying the story! Sorry I haven't commented in awhile but I'm following it again now.

Mike P. 11-26-2018 05:20 PM

Great stuff Terquem! I'm loving the tension created! I like the way racial prejudice towards Alo makes even "simple" tasks like getting Tabitha to help in town, potentially dangerous!

Mike P. 01-12-2019 08:33 PM

I am enjoying the story Terquem! I frequently look under the TFT House Rules forum to see if you have written another chapter.

Formicid 09-12-2019 07:41 PM

Oh no! I just found this story. I really enjoyed it! Thanks for posting it. I am hoping that you post the rest of it at some point.

DrewAstolfi67 01-05-2020 10:59 AM

I'm late to the party, but I love this, is there more?!

amenditman 01-20-2020 04:34 PM

We are eagerly awaiting your next installment!

Thanks T.

amenditman 01-22-2020 12:59 AM

Excellent episode.

Now my interest is re-kindled and I can't wait for more.

Thanks for posting these!

amenditman 06-03-2021 01:29 PM

Re: Into The Labyrinth - a work of fiction

I always enjoy reading your story and wait impatiently for the next installment after your cliffhangers.

warhorse11h 06-03-2021 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terquem (Post 2382556)
I have been thinking about reposting this story.
I don't believe there was ever any real harm having it here and the reasons it went away have more to do with my bruised ego than anything else and it always seemed there were at least a few who enjoyed reading it.

I have renamed the story "Into the Labyrinth," though you might see several replies here that reference the old title.

The story has elements which make it, I hope, fit the worlds imagined with The Fantasy Trip, and is a work of fan fiction.

In comparison to the way some use these forums, your stories were always a welcome diversion and were entertaining. And they belonged on this forum more than the frequent comments of some regular posters, who shall remain nameless.

amenditman 06-27-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terquem (Post 2382676)
Thank you for the support - to clarify and prevent, hopefully, any misconceptions

So - with the few messages of support here and no objections I will bring the story back and post it in increments so readers can experience it a little at a time

I like to experience the story in an episodic format. Gives the feel of a well written post game session "report".

Keep up the good work!