Steve Jackson Games Forums

Steve Jackson Games Forums (http://forums.sjgames.com/index.php)
-   In Nomine (http://forums.sjgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Online resources (http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=5159)

Ka Faraq Gatri 10-11-2009 03:58 PM

Re: Online resources
 
On that subject, are In Nomine books available online anywhere (legal downloads only please) as PDFs?

I emphasize LEGAL DOWNLOADS ONLY.

Rocket Man 10-11-2009 04:47 PM

Re: Online resources
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ka Faraq Gatri (Post 865266)
On that subject, are In Nomine books available online anywhere (legal downloads only please) as PDFs?

I emphasize LEGAL DOWNLOADS ONLY.

Here's everything that's currently available on PDF through Steve Jackson Games' e23 (the only legal source of In Nomine PDFs I know of). A lot of the core books are still physical-only, though, and I don't know what SJG's schedule is to upload them. This list of e-books does include the main rulebook, though.

http://e23.sjgames.com/hot.cgi?lmt=2...-10-11&ord=qty

robkelk 10-12-2009 01:20 PM

Re: Online resources
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket Man (Post 865280)
Here's everything that's currently available on PDF through Steve Jackson Games' e23 (the only legal source of In Nomine PDFs I know of). A lot of the core books are still physical-only, though, and I don't know what SJG's schedule is to upload them. This list of e-books does include the main rulebook, though.

http://e23.sjgames.com/hot.cgi?lmt=2...-10-11&ord=qty

That link won't list anything published after yesterday, though. (Yes, I'm an optimist.) This link will, but it isn't sorted by number of sales... and it includes GURPS In Nomine

Archangel Beth 10-13-2009 06:42 PM

Re: Online resources
 
Nothing wrong with including GURPS IN, if you ask me... O:>

robkelk 10-14-2009 05:29 PM

Re: Online resources
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel Beth (Post 866548)
Nothing wrong with including GURPS IN, if you ask me... O:>

You still get royalties on that one, no?

(It appears the Demon Princess of Nitpicking has a better-than-neutral opinion of the Demon Prince of Greed... <g>)

Rocket Man 10-14-2009 09:11 PM

Re: Online resources
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by robkelk (Post 867218)
You still get royalties on that one, no?

(It appears the Demon Princess of Nitpicking has a better-than-neutral opinion of the Demon Prince of Greed... <g>)

And that the Archangel of Archives is on very good terms with the Archangel of Trade ... <g>

Archangel Beth 10-15-2009 08:54 AM

Re: Online resources
 
*beth looks serenely cheerful, in both her guises*

tbug 06-25-2010 01:48 PM

Re: Online resources
 
Does anyone have an app that calculates disturbance?

Acolyte 05-20-2011 01:01 AM

Re: Online resources
 
If any of you are Pandora users, I have a Pandora station that I always play in the background during RPG sessions, but it's spot-on for In Nomine. You should be able to search for it under the email rashingl@ncsu.edu, with the title "Ominous Latin Chanting and other Epicness". It's sure to spice up your game session!

tHEhERETIC 05-20-2011 01:24 AM

Re: Online resources
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acolyte (Post 1179281)
If any of you are Pandora users, I have a Pandora station that I always play in the background during most RPG sessions, but it's spot-on for In Nomine. You should be able to search for it under the email rashingl@ncsu.edu, with the title "Ominous Latin Chanting and other Epicness". It's sure to spice up your game session!

--cries-- I love Pandora, but it's blocked here outside of the United States. Or it was. It's still trying to load, haven't gotten the 'blocked' message yet.
--edit-- OMG bounce bounce squee it's working!!!
--------edit--- It worked at work. Some quirk of the firewall? That I can duplicate at home? The laptop here at my apartment gives me 'Sorry, you're in the wrong country' message.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.