Steve Jackson Games Forums

Steve Jackson Games Forums (http://forums.sjgames.com/index.php)
-   GURPS (http://forums.sjgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   So, how great is Kromm anyway? (http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=19833)

Icelander 09-20-2006 01:29 PM

So, how great is Kromm anyway?
 
I felt that it was a bit lonely in this section of the forum so I thought I'd start a discussion on how great our Lord and Prophet, Dr. Kromm, is. I mean, how are any visitors supposed to be able to see that we are all insane GURPS fanboys if we don't even have a thread on how great the Line Editor is?

I'll start.

He's the greatest thing since the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Icelander 09-20-2006 01:38 PM

Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakubak
You need to change your avatar so it has a pucker. ;)

I doubt that would be work safe, or indeed that it could be construed as offensive and shocking.

I could be courting legal trouble. ;)

The Fox 09-20-2006 02:13 PM

Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?
 
How great is Kromm? Well...

I heard that once someone bumped into Kromm without apologizing, so Kromm roundhouse kicked the guy's head off.

Icelander 09-20-2006 02:21 PM

Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPsycohed
How great is Kromm? Well...

I heard that once someone bumped into Kromm without apologizing, so Kromm roundhouse kicked the guy's head off.

OMG!!!

I've never seen Kromm and Chuck Norris in the same place!!!

That must mean they are the same person!!!

Kromm is so great that according to Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, he can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.

Hakubak 09-20-2006 02:23 PM

Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?
 
"OMG" in 48pt text with three exclamation points.

Icelander, you are officially a 12 year old girl.

Icelander 09-20-2006 02:27 PM

Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakubak
"OMG" in 48pt text with three exclamation points.

Icelander, you are officially a 12 year old girl.

I am rather proud of my cunning impersonation.

I'm learning to use all the extra features on vBulletin that I've never bothered to notice.

See?

Qoltar 09-20-2006 02:48 PM

Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?
 
I think I met "Kromm" when he was either in a bad mood or I was - he was still a pretty cool guy.
Either that or one of us was just having a rough day.

In e-mail he has always been a very cool guy with me.

- Ed Charlton

Icelander 09-20-2006 02:51 PM

Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qoltar
I think I met "Kromm" when he was either in a bad mood or I was - he was still a pretty cool guy.
Either that or one of us was just having a rough day.

In e-mail he has always been a very cool guy with me.

- Ed Charlton

Looks like you narrowly escaped having your head roundhouse kicked off. ;)

sir_pudding 09-20-2006 04:09 PM

Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?
 
Did you hear about the time Mike Pondsmith and Kromm were guests of honor at the same con? The entire hotel collapsed because one building cannot contain that much awesome!

Icelander 09-20-2006 04:14 PM

Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sir_pudding
Did you hear about the time Mike Pondsmith and Kromm were guests of honor at the same con? The entire hotel collapsed because one buliding cannot contain that much awesome!

"Giggity giggity giggity!"

Who's Mike Pondsmith?* ;)

*Not really into videogames and don't like Cyberpunk 2020.

Anyway, I heard that there isn't a Theory of Evolution. It's all a lie. There's just a list of things Dr. Kromm allows to live.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.