Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #41
ErhnamDJ
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OK
Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

"I ain't showin' you nothin'," the halfling says. "That's my hidin' spot and you ain't goin' anywhere near it. You want yer, stuff you tell me where it is and I'll bring it to you." He points his finger at the others. "Same applies to you too."
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #42
Harry O'Gane
 
Harry O'Gane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Elmaeth lets out a long, angry sigh. Pretty fast, he dictates:

"32 arrows, 12 of them with a bodkin point, placed in one shoulder quiver and a hip quiver. Leather boots, gloves, hat and pants, a dagger, an old shortsword, an elven mail shirt, and an elven longbow which must be taken care of with EXTREME caution due to its price and effort I put into getting one. There is also a backpack in which were bandages, a glass bottle with a liquid in it, three sets of caltrops, one canteen, also filled with liquid, 10 yards of cord, 20 yards of 3/8" rope, one tent, a torch, about 8 lbs of food, a wineskin filled with water and my personal basics. And a sleeping fur. I will count and check every part of the equipment I had. Now hurry up."

It seems as if he said it one single breath.
Harry O'Gane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #43
ZmbeHntr
 
ZmbeHntr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Erion tries to remember everything that he was carrying.

"Let's see, well, there's my boots, floppy hat, and normal set of clothes. Those are not as important as my jian and buckler though. I also had a quick release backpack with a canteen, rations, basics, blanket, lantern, oil, 2 minor health potions, and a pouch of money."

Meanwhile, Erion looks around to see if the pendant was brought with him.
ZmbeHntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #44
Epic Kobold
 
Epic Kobold's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

"Yes, I had two hair ties, a standard Hyena clan ninja outfit, a large knife with a green and purple handle as well as it's sheath, two hard boiled eggs, a black and purple purse full of supplies, brass knuckles, big ol' boots, water skin, camping hatchet, rubber chicken, guitar, file, quill and ink, an oar, several different sets of identification papers, a giant spoon, a live chicken, a magic crossbow, legs, a dish, an ancient tome of forbidden knowledge, a pot of honey, a cart and donkey, a maple tree, a stained-glass window, a candy bar, a yo-yo, a tuba, Love, a mirror, coke, bread, a top, Several dozen Joker comics, a snowball, new face paint, twelve extra character points, and a map out of Hell."

3d6=6 Fast Talk @ 6 (default) for everything after "hatchet"
__________________
Cthulhu for president; why vote for the lesser evils?
Epic Kobold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #45
Harry O'Gane
 
Harry O'Gane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Slowly, Elmaeth turned to Scurra and gave her a bewildered look.

"Please, don't let her be Michelle" he thought to himself.

He turned his gaze backto the halfling.

"Take your time, fella."
Harry O'Gane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:47 AM   #46
ErhnamDJ
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OK
Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry O'Gane View Post
Elmaeth lets out a long, angry sigh. Pretty fast, he dictates:

"32 arrows, 12 of them with a bodkin point, placed in one shoulder quiver and a hip quiver. Leather boots, gloves, hat and pants, a dagger, an old shortsword, an elven mail shirt, and an elven longbow which must be taken care of with EXTREME caution due to its price and effort I put into getting one. There is also a backpack in which were bandages, a glass bottle with a liquid in it, three sets of caltrops, one canteen, also filled with liquid, 10 yards of cord, 20 yards of 3/8" rope, one tent, a torch, about 8 lbs of food, a wineskin filled with water and my personal basics. And a sleeping fur. I will count and check every part of the equipment I had. Now hurry up."
The halfling disappears around to the back of the structure and comes back carrying an armful of stuff. "Glad I kept it kinda sep'rated," he says.

He walks up to you and gives you the stuff.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:48 AM   #47
ErhnamDJ
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OK
Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZmbeHntr View Post
Erion tries to remember everything that he was carrying.

"Let's see, well, there's my boots, floppy hat, and normal set of clothes. Those are not as important as my jian and buckler though. I also had a quick release backpack with a canteen, rations, basics, blanket, lantern, oil, 2 minor health potions, and a pouch of money."
The halfling goes behind the structure and comes back with an armful of stuff. "One of the potions broke," he says. "Looks like a rat got in it."

Quote:
Meanwhile, Erion looks around to see if the pendant was brought with him.
It's hanging around his neck.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:50 AM   #48
ErhnamDJ
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OK
Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Kobold View Post
"Yes, I had two hair ties, a standard Hyena clan ninja outfit, a large knife with a green and purple handle as well as it's sheath, two hard boiled eggs, a black and purple purse full of supplies, brass knuckles, big ol' boots, water skin, camping hatchet, rubber chicken, guitar, file, quill and ink, an oar, several different sets of identification papers, a giant spoon, a live chicken, a magic crossbow, legs, a dish, an ancient tome of forbidden knowledge, a pot of honey, a cart and donkey, a maple tree, a stained-glass window, a candy bar, a yo-yo, a tuba, Love, a mirror, coke, bread, a top, Several dozen Joker comics, a snowball, new face paint, twelve extra character points, and a map out of Hell."
The halfling's face turns red. He pulls at his collar. "If I didn't already have a woman," he says. He pulls out a rag and wipes the sweat from his brow.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:59 AM   #49
Harry O'Gane
 
Harry O'Gane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
The halfling's face turns red. He pulls at his collar. "If I didn't already have a woman," he says. He pulls out a rag and wipes the sweat from his brow.
"You bet." Elmaeth thought to himself. As he was getting geared up, he tried not to look too much at Scurra... but ended up peeking a bit at her. It has been a while since he saw a naked female, after all.

(OOC:Observation (14) (3d6=12) Well, he's peeking, alright).

He is very patient with his gear. He checks everything and makes sure everything fits. He looks at the halfling and says:

"What's yer name, fella? And what do I owe you?"
Harry O'Gane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:07 AM   #50
ErhnamDJ
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OK
Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC - Group #2 -- Verisimilitude ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry O'Gane View Post
"What's yer name, fella? And what do I owe you?"
"I'm Tipsy," he says and holds his arm out to the side. "And this is my brother, Itus. He don't talk much no more." He scratches his face. "Owe me?" He snorts. He pulls out a pipe, looks in it and frowns, then sticks it back into his shirt. "You don't owe me nothin', fella. Explanation'd be nice, though."
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
welcome to hell

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.