Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > The Gnomes of Zurich > Gamer Finder

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
Tymothi
 
Tymothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Phoenix
Default Phoenix Gurps Players

With the holidays over and everything is back on track,I want to start playing gurps! and I am looking for players in phoenix. If your interested then send me a PM and lets get this going
__________________
Visit my Homepage
Tymothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
MIB.6361
 
MIB.6361's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Infinity.
Default Re: Phoenix Gurps Players

Tymothi, are you a convention goer? This weekend is DarkCon (five GURPS games there), end of February is Vul-Con (GURPS there also). In between is a mini-con (GURPS players, maybe a game), and numerous other events happening around the valley. I don't have an opening in a game, but depending on where you are in the valley, I might be able to help you network with other players.

Feel free to PM me for additional information on the above events.


Vul-Con
DarkCon
__________________
Jessie/MIB 6361
Arizona Men in Black Cell Leader
MIB.6361 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #3
Celti
 
Celti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA, Arizona, Phoenix
Default Re: Phoenix Gurps Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIB.6361 View Post
This weekend is DarkCon (five GURPS games there)
Ah, DarkCon. I'm staff there and probably won't have any time to join in a GURPS game, sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymothi View Post
With the holidays over and everything is back on track,I want to start playing gurps! and I am looking for players in phoenix. If your interested then send me a PM and lets get this going
If you're willing to make a significant drive, my group meets down in Maricopa every Saturday, and we're usually willing to test new players.

Also, not to bash, but shouldn't this post be in the Gamer Finder forum?
__________________
Battle not with trolls, lest ye become a troll; and if you gaze into the Internet, the Internet gazes also into you.
Celti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #4
Tymothi
 
Tymothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Phoenix
Default Re: Phoenix Gurps Players

Yeah.. I goofed and posted this in the wrong forum..
__________________
Visit my Homepage
Tymothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
Tymothi
 
Tymothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Phoenix
Default Re: Phoenix Gurps Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIB.6361 View Post
Tymothi, are you a convention goer? This weekend is DarkCon (five GURPS games there), end of February is Vul-Con (GURPS there also). In between is a mini-con (GURPS players, maybe a game), and numerous other events happening around the valley. I don't have an opening in a game, but depending on where you are in the valley, I might be able to help you network with other players.

Feel free to PM me for additional information on the above events.


Vul-Con
DarkCon
I am currently near 32nd street - emile zola ave - I wish I knew about those conventions I would go in a heart beat..but alas, I am unable to attend.. I would be willing to host a game @ my place.. as long as people do not mind dogs.
__________________
Visit my Homepage
Tymothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:22 AM   #6
Sniperkitty
 
Sniperkitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default Re: Phoenix Gurps Players

I'd like someone to play with a few times to get a grip on the game mechanics. Problem is, I'm in Tempe around ASU (i'm a student) and have no car.
Sniperkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
Tymothi
 
Tymothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Phoenix
Default Re: Phoenix Gurps Players

My only problem is when and I to, have no car.. the wife takes the car.. but my main challenge is when.. I work Friday - Tuesday 9 to 6 in scottsdale
__________________
Visit my Homepage
Tymothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #8
DaveD
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Default Re: Phoenix Gurps Players

Hey everyone - I bought myself a bunch of GURPS books for Christmas and am now looking to get a group going. I'm up in the North valley (35th Ave and Deer Valley), but I do have a car.

Tymothi, when were you thinking of playing? Is this something you'd like to do after work on Saturday or Sunday or on one of your off days?
DaveD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:00 AM   #9
MIB.6361
 
MIB.6361's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Infinity.
Default Re: Phoenix Gurps Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celti View Post
Ah, DarkCon. I'm staff there and probably won't have any time to join in a GURPS game, sadly.
Um, don't I know you?

Quote:
If you're willing to make a significant drive, my group meets down in Maricopa every Saturday, and we're usually willing to test new players.
I know some people in that neighborhood! And by people, I mean gamers.
__________________
Jessie/MIB 6361
Arizona Men in Black Cell Leader
MIB.6361 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #10
MIB.6361
 
MIB.6361's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Infinity.
Default Re: Phoenix Gurps Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperkitty View Post
I'd like someone to play with a few times to get a grip on the game mechanics. Problem is, I'm in Tempe around ASU (i'm a student) and have no car.
I know gamers in your area. Maybe not GURPS players, but gamers nonetheless.

DarkCon is in Mesa over the next few days though...
__________________
Jessie/MIB 6361
Arizona Men in Black Cell Leader
MIB.6361 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
arizona, gaming, gurps, horror, rpg

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.