Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
fuelstaind
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Default Another new set?

John Kovalic announced on his Twitter:

"So...there is a Cat Lady card and an Ed the Undead Head card. What are YOUR guesses as to what new #Munchkin release will be?"

Well, we already know of Munchkin Zombies and an expansion for it. I wonder what this new set will be. I wonder if the Powers That Be (Andrew), could give us a hint, or maybe at least give us a time frame of when we may get more information.

Also, is there any plans for another Ustream chat? I really enjoyed the past ones. Hopefully Mr. Munchkin, Steve Jackson, himself could participate. I know that convention season starts draining a lot of time from you guys soon. So, here's hoping we can get one lined up soon.
__________________
Munchkin 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7-MGC, MfD, GUAL, BoH, WfS, SR, FD; Star Munchkin, CW, SS; Munchkin Bites, PM; Super Munchkin, NSC; MI; Munchkin Cthulu 1, 2, 3, 4; TGTBTM; Munchkin Booty, JtS, FaS;
fuelstaind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
Oximus Maximus
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: Another new set?

i just would like to know when the zombies come out to play, you know a date of release.
Oximus Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:27 PM   #3
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor
 
Andrew Hackard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Default Re: Another new set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelstaind View Post
Well, we already know of Munchkin Zombies and an expansion for it. I wonder what this new set will be. I wonder if the Powers That Be (Andrew), could give us a hint, or maybe at least give us a time frame of when we may get more information.
I certainly don't want to tromp on John's fun, but I think I can safely say that he's talking about an expansion, not another core set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelstaind View Post
Also, is there any plans for another Ustream chat?
I was just talking about it with Paul today. I think we're planning to have one the first week of February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oximus Maximus View Post
i just would like to know when the zombies come out to play, you know a date of release.
All we've announced is April. I can't say more than that right now.
__________________
Andrew Hackard || Munchkin Line Editor, Steve Jackson Games

Twitter: @SJGames || Facebook: SJ Games and Munchkin || Medium: @SJGames
Instagram: @stevejacksongames || YouTube: Steve Jackson Games

New Munchkin player? Visit our Munchkin 101 forum!
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:16 AM   #4
fuelstaind
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Default Re: Another new set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
I certainly don't want to tromp on John's fun, but I think I can safely say that he's talking about an expansion, not another core set.
Would this be the expansion you are taking to Wonkos this weekend? Man, I wish I lived closer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
I was just talking about it with Paul today. I think we're planning to have one the first week of February.
All I can say is, I can't wait.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
All we've announced is April. I can't say more than that right now.
April can't come soon enough. Can you give the speculated release for the Zombies expansion?
__________________
Munchkin 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7-MGC, MfD, GUAL, BoH, WfS, SR, FD; Star Munchkin, CW, SS; Munchkin Bites, PM; Super Munchkin, NSC; MI; Munchkin Cthulu 1, 2, 3, 4; TGTBTM; Munchkin Booty, JtS, FaS;
fuelstaind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #5
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor
 
Andrew Hackard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Default Re: Another new set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelstaind View Post
Can you give the speculated release for the Zombies expansion?
Later this year, but that's all I can say for now.
__________________
Andrew Hackard || Munchkin Line Editor, Steve Jackson Games

Twitter: @SJGames || Facebook: SJ Games and Munchkin || Medium: @SJGames
Instagram: @stevejacksongames || YouTube: Steve Jackson Games

New Munchkin player? Visit our Munchkin 101 forum!
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
majikfreak
 
majikfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Washougal, WA
Default Re: Another new set?

Yea... I'm friends with John Kovalic on facebook and he posted that he miss read the name... I would love to see the art he did for Ed the dead horse...lol
__________________
Proud Founder of the Drunchkin League of America...
majikfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
Bogie1494
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kansas, USA
Default Re: Another new set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfreak View Post
Ed the dead horse...lol
Zombie Steed expansion? lol
Bogie1494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #8
Kauboi
 
Kauboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Default Re: Another new set?

Hoping for the following enhancer:

*FAST
+5 to Monster
-2 to Run Away

*Note: This is only a "hope to see", I have no friends with insight to the new expansion nor psychic abilities to speak of.
__________________
~>@/////////////////////////////////////////////////////@<~

"Now I don't wanna kill you, and you don't wanna be dead."
- Silverado.
Kauboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:39 PM   #9
Blu
 
Blu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Indiana
Default Re: Another new set?

I wouldn't be suprised if the card with the wrong art is used for a promo of some sort. I posted on FB too....lol....
I love being able to read his posts.
Blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:53 PM   #10
majikfreak
 
majikfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Washougal, WA
Default Re: Another new set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
I wouldn't be suprised if the card with the wrong art is used for a promo of some sort. I posted on FB too....lol....
I love being able to read his posts.
Hey Blu... I found you on FB... lol
__________________
Proud Founder of the Drunchkin League of America...
majikfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
munchkin zombies, rampant speculation

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.