Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Pyramid

Old 11-27-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
MJBurrage

Default Volume 2 (aka Pryamid Online)

Is there any way to purchase articles from Volume 2 of Pyramid ?
MJBurrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: Volume 2 (aka Pryamid Online)

Not yet, but SJGames knows there's interest out here in buying them. (I believe they want to produce bundles of connected articles rather than selling articles individually, and that takes time.)
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
Parody

Yes, they've talked about grouping Pyramid Online articles as "Pyramid Vault" issues, in much the same style as PDF Pyramid.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
LoneWolf23k

I would definitely buy whole bundles of "Suppressed Transmission" articles, like the two existing collected volumes "The First Broadcast" and "The Second Broadcast".

Although I think it would work better to package them under connected themes: "Clio's Nightmares", "The Mythical Beastiary", and so on.
LoneWolf23k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:02 AM   #5
tempus42

Personally speaking, the two Suppressed Transmission books were two of my favorite purchases I think I've ever made, from Steve Jackson or anywhere! I subscribed to and read all of the ST articles when they were originally online so none of the articles themselves were new to me, but I still loved the addition of the footnotes, cross-references, and artwork. I was always extremely disappointed that there was never an ST 3, 4, etc.

Is there currently any means whatsoever to access the Pyramid online archives like you used to be able to? Due to financial issues for me, I had to stop subscribing a little while before Pyramid changed formats, and I'd love to now be able to go back and check out the articles (ST and otherwise) I missed.
tempus42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #6
Steven Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempus42 View Post
Is there currently any means whatsoever to access the Pyramid online archives like you used to be able to?
Not at this moment, no. We'd like to get the monthly PDF version of Pyramid well and firmly established before we start "dipping into the past" with our planned Pyramid Vault compilations.
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote