Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 08-25-2017, 05:49 AM   #1
Nemoricus

Default Libris Ludorum - GURPS Content Posts

At the prodding of Kalzazz, I've decided to share my blog over here on the forums.

My posts focus on two main areas. The first is reviews, primarily but not exclusively of GURPS products, and the second is content based on Mailanka's Psi-Wars.

For my reviews, check out:

For my Psi-Wars posts, there's a few sets that might be interesting to people. The first is my series on the relics of Psi-Wars, which has been described as a variation of enchantment through age and Named Objects:

The next is my examination of the noble houses of Psi-Wars, how they're seen in the setting, and how you can use them in play:

Finally, have this one post on using Impulse Control in Psi Wars.

Let me know if you find any of this interesting or useful! It will help me decide what I'll work on next.
Nemoricus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 05:59 AM   #2
Mailanka

Default Re: Libris Ludorum - GURPS Content Posts

Good to see you on the forum!

If you plan on posting regularly, it might also be useful to have a link to your blog in your signature.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:01 AM   #3
Nemoricus

An excellent point! I've added the link to my signature.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:44 PM   #4
Nemoricus

In light of comments that Psi-Wars lacks a good overview, I've taken a stab at writing a brief introduction to the setting, with links to relevant material: An Introduction to Psi Wars
Old 09-03-2017, 09:54 AM   #5
Nemoricus

Today, I talk about the Fighter Ace, and what you should think about when making one of these hot shot pilots: Ruminations on Fighter Aces
Old 09-05-2017, 06:01 PM   #6
Nemoricus

Today I begin a series of posts exploring the Space Knight from Psi-Wars: Ruminations on the Basic Space Knight

The scope of this post grew so rapidly that I realized that I couldn't even begin to cover all the possibilities in just one go. So, I'm going to be spending a few days talking about the psionic options for Space Knights, followed by a discussion of what they can do with other 50 point Power-Up lenses.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:17 PM   #7
Nemoricus

Continuing my exploration of the Space Knight, I look at what the Anti-Psi Space Knight can do: Ruminations on the Anti-Psi Space Knight.

My conclusion is that you probably don't get enough out of your point investment, because the abilities are contested, and psis are going to have good levels of Will and skill.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:05 AM   #8
Nemoricus

On Saturday, we had our first Psi-Wars playtest session. My session summary and notes are here: https://librisludorum.blogspot.com/2...n-1-after.html
Old 01-20-2018, 11:08 PM   #9
Nemoricus

Yesterday, we had our third session of Psi-Wars: Tinker Titan Rebel Spy, which I recap here: https://librisludorum.blogspot.com/2...y-session.html

Tags
blog, blogs