Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2017, 02:30 PM   #41
MHLouviere
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default Re: Private Game for Jericho Group - Zombie Apocalypse [IC]

Sam pulled on her training gloves and dropped her jump rope into her backpack. She couldn't think of anything else that seemed useful, but thought it may come in handy somehow.

Sam bent down to tighten the laces on her shoes, tightened her ponytail and slipped the backpack on.

"I don't mind being at the front of the group, just in case we are approached by aggressive looters. I have a lot of free space in my bag. We can use it for supplies, food or whatever else we find to bring back to the boat."
MHLouviere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:07 PM   #42
TheOneRonin
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default Re: Private Game for Jericho Group - Zombie Apocalypse [IC]

Frank stood near the yacht's boarding ramp and rapidly shifted his gaze between the shore and the ship.

"Hey guys...you know, I'm thinking I should just stay with ship, you know, in case these guys need help or get into any trouble. Plus I can make sure the skipper doesn't chicken out and leave you stranded."

Frank gives his siblings his usual lopsided grin and dashes back into the yacht.
TheOneRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:10 PM   #43
TheOneRonin
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default Re: Private Game for Jericho Group - Zombie Apocalypse [IC]

7:17AM EST, August 9th (Wednesday), 2017 Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor, St. Augustine, FL

It's the "quiet" that's so unsettling. Even at this time in the morning, you expect to hear some ambient noise...operating machinery, some light traffic, SOMETHING. But no...it's quiet...dead quiet.

The walk along the marina is relatively uneventful. The fog is still heavy and shrouds the buildings an areas around the harbor. What little you can see of docks reveals that only a handful of boats remain berthed here...likely fewer than there should be.

As you cautiously approach the parking lot, you all notice what seems to be some movement up ahead.

As you get closer you can barely make out a human shape...slowly moving in your direction. At roughly 20 yards out, you can tell that he/she/it is shuffling more than walking...dragging it's right leg...favoring it's left.

Could this be a survivor? Someone who can tell you what's been going on? Or perhaps someone who is sick, infected, or carrying the mysterious illness that Carlos claimed struck so many people a few months ago. Or could it be...something else?
TheOneRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.