Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 08-03-2017, 06:49 PM   #41
TheOneRonin

Default Re: Private Game for Jericho Group - Zombie Apocalypse [OOC]

I was rereading the skill descriptions, and a Scrounging check is probably more appropriate than a Search check. Thankfully Scrounging is a Per/Easy skill, so the Default is Per-4 instead of Per-5.

So far, I only have Search/Scrounging checks from Sam and Kai. Also, Frank actually has the Scrounging skill, so he doesn't have to make the check at default.
TheOneRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:14 PM   #42
TheOneRonin

@ Justin: I saw you make a dice roll for the radio repair in the Rolz.org room, but you never followed up with a post. Mike's attempt to fix the radio didn't quite cut it, but he did figure what he would need to fix it. Below is a list of tools Mike needs to be on the lookout for:

Pliers (in Mike's Car)
Wrench (in Mike's Car)
Screwdriver (in Mike's Car)
Wire Cutters (in Mike's Car)
Wire Strippers (in Mike's Car)
Electrical Tape (in Mike's Car)
Clip Leads (in Mike's Car)
Soldering Kit (in Mike's Car)
Another CB radio or walkie-talkie (have to find someplace else)
Standing Wave Radio meter (have to find someplace else)
Dummy Load (have to find someplace else)

@Sean: I need your final word on whether or not you will be able to make the game. If not, no worries, I can find someone to take over Frank.

@ Everyone else: This is your last opportunity to talk to Ben or Carlos before leaving the yacht. If you decide to, post your inquiries in the IC thread. If I don't hear anything from you guys by Wednesday night, I'm going to move forward.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:21 PM   #43
UrzaHarkonnen

So I just found out how often posts were going on in the OOC thread, email subscribed to both, and added you all as contacts. Still don't know how to PM, but I figure Facebook will work.
And I didn't know to post in the OOC thread to ask questions on when to roll and whatnot. Good to know.
Also nix the comment about the college, thought we were landing at the municipal marina.

Last edited by UrzaHarkonnen; 08-07-2017 at 10:04 PM.
UrzaHarkonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:01 AM   #44
Rhoopes73

Sorry I have been quiet. The Cyclobenzaprine and Hydrocodone have been interfering.
Rhoopes73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:14 PM   #45
TheOneRonin

Okay folks, got a few posts up over at the IC thread. Your group is one person lighter as Frank decided that discretion is the better part of valor and that he should stay on the yacht.

Take some time to get caught up on the IC thread, and then talk about what you want to do FIRST here in the OOC thread.

I'd rather get everything hashed out here first. Otherwise people will be jumping the gun in the IC thread and doing stuff out of order or that doesn't make sense.

So here's where you ask your questions and make your plans.

I'll let you guys know when you are all free to post in the IC thread again.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:50 PM   #46
Rhoopes73

How many shots do we have for the flare gun?

And Carlos did not answer whether or not there is a prescription for the asthma medicine.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:19 PM   #47
TheOneRonin

The flare gun looks like this, and has 3 flares.

Also Carlos gave you the script for the asthma meds/inhaler.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:48 AM   #48
Rhoopes73

Okay, so we have one person coming toward us, potentially wounded. Or, it could be a trap. I say we call out to them, while remaining wary. He could be luring us in to dropping our guard so his gang buddies can take us by surprise. Unfortunately, the flare gun is the only ranged weapon we have until we can check our vehicles.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:01 AM   #49
MHLouviere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoopes73 View Post
Okay, so we have one person coming toward us, potentially wounded. Or, it could be a trap. I say we call out to them, while remaining wary. He could be luring us in to dropping our guard so his gang buddies can take us by surprise. Unfortunately, the flare gun is the only ranged weapon we have until we can check our vehicles.
On family walks, Chris always greets on-comers, looking them in the eyes to make sure they know we acknowledge them and are aware of them...so I second calling out.

Do we care where our places are? Shank in front, flare gun in the back/side? I may try a roll to observe other movement or details...though, I don't have high hopes for the results.
MHLouviere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:31 PM   #50
Slepnair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHLouviere View Post
On family walks, Chris always greets on-comers, looking them in the eyes to make sure they know we acknowledge them and are aware of them...so I second calling out.

Do we care where our places are? Shank in front, flare gun in the back/side? I may try a roll to observe other movement or details...though, I don't have high hopes for the results.
I'm fine with us initiating contact first.

Last edited by Slepnair; 09-03-2017 at 10:00 AM.
Slepnair is offline   Reply With Quote