Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2017, 04:24 PM   #1
PenitentDemon
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default How is primordial clay seen?

how do you think either side views primordial clay?

just thought the Attunement it suggests in the d escription (which I tried statting up years ago) might be worrisome to Dominic, as primordial clay is too useful to outcasts and renegades.
PenitentDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 06:31 PM   #2
robkelk
Untitled
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: between keyboard and chair
Default Re: How is primordial clay seen?

It's also something that one doesn't usually encounter unless one has just come out of Limbo - someplace where outcasts and renegades are known to go.

I suspect that Dominic would not be particularly fond of Primordial Clay, but wouldn't let possession of it affect his Judgment. Asmodeus wouldn't likely be fond of it either, and I suspect he would be likely to confiscate it if he knows about it...

No doubt Eli loves the stuff.
__________________
Rob Kelk
“Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.”
– Bernard Baruch,
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 10:47 AM   #3
Cooper
 
Cooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: A couple stars shy of Neverland
Default Re: How is primordial clay seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
No doubt Eli loves the stuff.
I suspect Vapula likes it even more than Eli - it offers an opportunity to play with an unfinished piece of creation. Eli has done that before, Vapula has not.
__________________
//Read more at Liber Neglecta, an In Nomine blog. Now with Facebook presence//
Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:03 PM   #4
thorr-kan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Default Re: How is primordial clay seen?

It would be the holy grail of dream-shades. Vessels without indenture to another? Sign me up!
thorr-kan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:53 AM   #5
PenitentDemon
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default Re: How is primordial clay seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
It's also something that one doesn't usually encounter unless one has just come out of Limbo - someplace where outcasts and renegades are known to go.

I suspect that Dominic would not be particularly fond of Primordial Clay, but wouldn't let possession of it affect his Judgment. Asmodeus wouldn't likely be fond of it either, and I suspect he would be likely to confiscate it if he knows about it...

No doubt Eli loves the stuff.
how would Asmoesdoes react to a prince interdicting the attempt?
PenitentDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 10:10 PM   #6
thorr-kan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Default Re: How is primordial clay seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenitentDemon View Post
how would Asmoesdoes react to a prince interdicting the attempt?
I think Assie would have fits. Anything that allows demons freedom from the game gives him ulcers.

Vapula...Technology would love this stuff.
thorr-kan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:49 AM   #7
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Longmont, CO
Default Re: How is primordial clay seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorr-kan View Post
I think Assie would have fits. Anything that allows demons freedom from the game gives him ulcers.

Vapula...Technology would love this stuff.
Imagine what Dark Humor could do with it. :)
__________________
“It's not railroading if you offer the PCs tickets and they stampede to the box office, waving their money. Metaphorically speaking”
--Elizabeth McCoy, In Nomine Line Editor

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
relics

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.