Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2015, 02:47 PM   #1
b-dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Default Ars Magica Lands of the Nile?

Does SJ Games have the pdf of Ars Magica Lands of the Nile? I couldn't find it.
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:07 AM   #2
Steven Marsh
 
Steven Marsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Re: Ars Magica Lands of the Nile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dog View Post
Does SJ Games have the pdf of Ars Magica Lands of the Nile? I couldn't find it.
I contacted Atlas Games. They said the PDF won't be released before the print book, and the print book is currently at the press. They're not sure when the PDF will be released, but it will probably be sometime around the end of this year or early 2016.
__________________
Steven Marsh
Steve Jackson Games
smarsh@sjgames.com
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 08:33 AM   #3
Peter Knutsen
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Europe
Default Re: Ars Magica Lands of the Nile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Marsh View Post
I contacted Atlas Games. They said the PDF won't be released before the print book, and the print book is currently at the press. They're not sure when the PDF will be released, but it will probably be sometime around the end of this year or early 2016.
Do you know if they plan to make PDFs of all the 5th Edition books? I looked a couple of years ago, and I seem to recall there were several of the 5th Edition supplements that weren't available in PDF, often even though they were well out of print.
Peter Knutsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:56 PM   #4
Steven Marsh
 
Steven Marsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Re: Ars Magica Lands of the Nile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Knutsen View Post
Do you know if they plan to make PDFs of all the 5th Edition books? I looked a couple of years ago, and I seem to recall there were several of the 5th Edition supplements that weren't available in PDF, often even though they were well out of print.
At present Warehouse 23 has only two Fifth Edition items that are available in physical form but not digital form: Between Sand & Sea - Mythic Africa and Thrice-Told Tales.

I don't know about Atlas Games' specific plans, but you can feel free to contact them.
__________________
Steven Marsh
Steve Jackson Games
smarsh@sjgames.com
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 06:41 PM   #5
b-dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Default Re: Ars Magica Lands of the Nile?

Any word as to when Ars Magica Lands of the Nile will have a pdf. version?
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 06:57 PM   #6
Žorkell
Icelandic - Approach With Caution
 
Žorkell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Reykjavķk, Iceland
Default Re: Ars Magica Lands of the Nile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dog View Post
Any word as to when Ars Magica Lands of the Nile will have a pdf. version?
How about you ask the publisher, which isn't SJG?
__________________
Žorkell Sigvaldason

Žorkell's journal | Viking kittens | My photos
Žorkell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 09:13 PM   #7
Peter Knutsen
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Europe
Default Re: Ars Magica Lands of the Nile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Žorkell View Post
How about you ask the publisher, which isn't SJG?
It's quite cumbersome to sign up for yet another web-based forum, but given b-dog's great degree of interest in the subject matter that Ars Magica covers, it'll clearly be worthwhile for him to sign up as a user for the Atlas Games forums.

It'll be worthwhile for me too (given the usefulness of most ArM supplements for my Ärth historical fantasy setting); I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.
Peter Knutsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.