Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 10-07-2012, 02:21 AM   #311
ErhnamDJ

Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZmbeHntr View Post
OOC: I forgot there were now two directly beneath me. Can I split the 4 attacks into 2 at each wolf?
OOC: I just noticed you were doing a four attack Rapid Strike. I'm going to limit Rapid Strike to the regular two attacks. I'll let you change your action if you want.

My blog.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:05 AM   #312
ErhnamDJ

For the sake of time, I'll say Erion splits his two attacks and does a DA down to skill sixteen, since the first attack kills the wounded wolf.

The second attack hits as well, injuring the wolf.

John's lightning (I'm assuming you'll want to move to the second wolf since the first one is dead) rips through the wolf with a critical hit, but it seems to have little effect on the wolf.

My blog.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:14 AM   #313
ErhnamDJ

Next round. The demons move forward. The other wolf charges John. Defense roll, please. The lightning-bolted wolf tries to bite Dorli. Defense roll, please.

In the distance the drums begin to pound again.

My blog.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #314
Dorin Thorha

Parry is 19 with bonuses: 3d6=13 Dorli gives the wolf a facefull of axe.

Attack roll to damage: 3d6=6 What a waste of a critical.

Damage: 2d6+4=10 cut to the face.

On his turn, Dorli will take a Wait: if either wolf makes a move to go around his side he makes a Rapid Strike (two axe blows to two different feet) at skill 15 for each strike. If necessary he'll also use a step to keep his back to his friends and his face to the wolves.

To-hit rolls: 3d6=10, 3d6=10 both hits

Damage rolls: 2d6+4=11, 2d6+4=11 yes, those were separate rolls, despite having gotten the same results twice in a row.

Last edited by Dorin Thorha; 10-09-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Dorin Thorha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:33 AM   #315
momothefiddler

It calmly sidesteps the charge as its hand begins to crackle again.

(Dodge 9 +1(Shield DB) +1(DX/HT Increase) +3(Bless) = 14, roll 8
Lightning 20 +3(IQ Increase) +3(Bless) +5(Skill Increase) = 31, roll 10

Astrid 14/14HP, 3/10FP buffs
Jorin 13/13, 9/10, 0/1 ER, 24/24, 3/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6 Rings, 6 days since last use of WT

Last edited by momothefiddler; 10-09-2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Failure to read the spell accurately
momothefiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:17 AM   #316
ErhnamDJ

Looks like Plant Form Other has a thirty second cast time. So do you want to do something else?

My blog.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #317
ErhnamDJ

All right, I need everyone's actions.

My blog.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:41 AM   #318
Poonbahbah

Michelle will delay until end of round after the petty demons have all hopefully moved within 10 yards. It does look like they're charging us right? Then fake sneeze. Ah-Choo! Blinking her eyes shut on reflex as she casts Flash a little above her head, or whereever, trying to catch all the enemies but none of her new found companions. Who haven't all heard the whole Ah-Choo thing yet.

OOC Flash 16+ (3d6=11) if they don't all charge within 10 yards this round she'll use the above roll to cast 2 points of blur on John the Druid.

+3 all stats, +3 bless +5, rooted feet, +1 DB, +1 move/dodge, -2 blur, 14/12 (17/15) FP, 10/10 (13/13) HP
Old 10-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #319
ErhnamDJ

Flash is a missile spell, isn't it? So it will take one turn to cast and another to fire.

My blog.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #320
ZmbeHntr

Erion will attack both wolves aiming for their eyes.

((Rapier 28+1(Height)-5(Eyes)-3(Rapid)-6(Deceptive)=15, Rolls, 8 impaling damage to normal wolf, 9 impaling damage to lightning, Both wolves need to make defense rolls at -6 (-3 for Deceptive and -3 for Height) ))
ZmbeHntr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
welcome to hell