Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 08-17-2014, 09:22 AM   #1
droid17

Location: technicaly inside Caracas zonemind and very near the border between Caracas and Mexico zone
Default any posibility of a Munchkin in a "reign of steel" apocalypse style? please!

is there any possibility of a Munchkin machines/robots apocalypse campaign game or book for the next year o later?

i saw that Munchkin apocalypse campaign books for zombies, aliens, sheep-meteors, etc.....

"Human sexuality is a kind of distortion field that keeps us from seeing reality and logic clearly" -anonymus.
droid17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Default Re: any posibility of a Munchkin in a "reign of steel" apocalypse style? please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid17 View Post
is there any possibility of a Munchkin machines/robots apocalypse campaign game or book for the next year o later?
Nothing before 2017, and it's not likely to be high on our list even at that point. Our wish list is already way too long!

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 09:46 AM   #3
droid17

Location: technicaly inside Caracas zonemind and very near the border between Caracas and Mexico zone
Default Re: any posibility of a Munchkin in a "reign of steel" apocalypse style? please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
Nothing before 2017, and it's not likely to be high on our list even at that point. Our wish list is already way too long!
oh ok.

thank you for replay me back.

:-)

"Human sexuality is a kind of distortion field that keeps us from seeing reality and logic clearly" -anonymus.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:19 PM   #4
droid17

Default a question about just one Munchkin single card...!

there is just one single Munchkin card that deal with the scifi sub-genre of Welcome Our New Robot Overlords!

i saw it on the list of Munchkin card game, can someone please tell me how that card look like(little description, not a image)?!

if the person who answer me dont want to wrote that little spoiler here, well they can send me the answer to private message.

good night!

Old 11-18-2018, 07:55 AM   #5
ColBosch

A guy and a robot.
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 06:37 PM   #6
droid17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
A guy and a robot.
ok. thank you for answer my question.

Tags
overmind, reign of steel, robots