Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #11
Ego Archive

Default Re: [DF] One shot- Crevan Brokenhands Last Rest

I've decided that I will go ahead and split this into two different adventures. While they will both be similar, they will feature fairly significant differences in certain areas. When I started this, I intended it to be a simple one-shot, so I will continue that project here.

This version will feature the streamlined map, 3 encounters (plus skull) with the inclusion of the artifact in area 3, and Crevan as the end fight.

I am going to continue to work on the arc for the extended cut, I'm picturing a three part adventure for that one, and I will post more on that as it becomes available.

I'm going to post the changed version up after this post, so people can see the changes, and make comments regarding the different versions. Once I have the rewrites completed, I will post the finished piece back to the beginning of the thread. Be aware the map links in the following post will be different from the original post.

GM Map

Horrid Skull AOE

Player Map

This encounter will use the N scaling method outlined in DF Adventure 1 - Mirror of the Fire Demon, Page 10. Additionally it will use monsters from Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1, and several other Dungeon Fantasy books.

Crevan Brokenhand

Crevan, regarded as the greatest of the Barbarian Kings, is renowned for hundreds of miles as the last barbarian to unite the various tribes under one banner. The horde Crevan commanded laid waste to the countryside far and wide. He earned the name "Brokenhand" at one of the first sieges he commanded.

While leading the first charge Crevan’s hand was crushed by a blow with a maul. Rather then nurse his badly broken hand; he opted to have the hand bound to the grip of his broadsword. Crevan continued with the siege for 12 days, until the fort was taken, with his sword perpetually "at hand".

[DF]One Shot - Crevan Brokenhand's Last Rest

Towndale: A user generated fantasy town for any game system.

Last edited by Ego Archive; 06-22-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Moved intro and links up.
Ego Archive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventures, dungeon fantasy, one-shot, [df]