Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 06-03-2006, 12:06 PM   #1
tbug

Default Upcoming Releases

What's next for In Nomine? I've heard that there's a new superior write-up coming out this summer, and I'm looking forward to that.
tbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 10:27 AM   #2
RadLilim

Default Re: Upcoming Releases

I was going to post this in it's own thread, but felt it fits here.

I really love the core rules in PDF and it's getting to the point that I wish Sj would release all the books on PDF. I'm not sure I'd buy them all again, but some of them would be very useful to have text search capabilities (like the book of Songs or
Artifacts). When I make NPCs and characters, I like to copy the text from
the varios powers and paste them into the character sheet. That way I
always have the rules right in front of me.

Is there any talk of this? Since I'm in publishing, I know it wouldn't be too hard if they have the source files. But there probably will be licensing issues with art and stuff.

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 02:41 PM   #3
tbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadLilim
I really love the core rules in PDF . . .
I'm with you on this. I have the published version of the core rules, but I also bought a copy of the pdf. The seach capabilities are really great. Thumbing through all the books is time consuming.

I'd also buy a master index that included every book. The other day I wanted to look at the Bright Lilim attunements, and it took a while before I found them (in Fall of the Malakim, of all places). I don't have all the books, but I have over a dozen and sometimes have a hard time keeping track of what I've seen and where.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:35 AM   #4
Padre

Indeed, were all the current books in PDF form I would probably have them all by now (I have poor impulse control when things are easy to get hold of :) ). As it is I'm forced to acquirte them slowly by mail order, hoping and praying when I go into game stores, etc. One day I will stick in a big order from somewhere and get a whole bunch that way...
Padre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 11:53 PM   #5
tbug

If more print books are released in pdf, could they please have the errata already incorporated into them?
Old 06-08-2006, 09:04 AM   #6
alexondria

I would love to get them all in PDF as well but I'm fairly certain that their was an official post at some point stating that it was unlikely or maybe it was that they just weren't going to publish them in PDF until "all the dead tree" versions were gone.
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:35 AM   #7
tbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexondria
I would love to get them all in PDF as well but I'm fairly certain that their was an official post at some point stating that it was unlikely or maybe it was that they just weren't going to publish them in PDF until "all the dead tree" versions were gone.
That makes a certain amount of sense. I guess we just need to hope that this week's sale was really successful. :)
Old 06-23-2006, 07:25 AM   #8
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

I'm not official for things like "to PDF extant books or not," but it is my strong belief that stuff will have to go out of print for that to happen.

And some of them, I frankly plan to hack up into smaller bits, edit and/or revise, and then excise the bits that annoy me most.

The APG is so going to be up against the wall.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:29 PM   #9
Padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth
I'm not official for things like "to PDF extant books or not," but it is my strong belief that stuff will have to go out of print for that to happen.

And some of them, I frankly plan to hack up into smaller bits, edit and/or revise, and then excise the bits that annoy me most.

The APG is so going to be up against the wall.
Awww, man, now I want them to come out in PDF even more.
Padre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:31 AM   #10
blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth
That would fit with what is happening with GURPS 3ed
blacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meta