Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 12-31-2015, 04:24 AM   #1
chrisn96

Default Mixing Pathfinder and Legends with Base Munchkin

Right now my Munchkin deck consists of 1-5, 8, promos and 5 boosters (2 Dragons, Undead, Reloaded!, Monster Enhancers). I only mix the other boosters into the game when we want to play a themed game.

I was thinking of adding Pathfinder and Legends into the deck because I like the different classes/races/factions that they add. I'm thinking those cards may get lost in the giant deck. The only thing I could think of was buying a second Pathfinder, Legends 2 and Legends 3 so I can have add 6-8 copies of all those cards.

Has anyone messed around with this and did it work for you?

Thanks
chrisn96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 06:24 AM   #2
ThisisDog

Default Re: Mixing Pathfinder and Legends with Base Munchkin

Blank cards are your friends. Just add more factions and whatever that way. I play with a giant blender deck, and I've had to do the same with half breeds, as they are far overshadowed by the amount of super munchkins.

Legends was the first set I added to my core game, and it blended seamlessly. Pathfinder came later, but it fits thematically and the Gobsmacked booster is really fun too, but the races and factions included will be a rarity. Conan is another good set to have in a fantasy deck.