Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 07-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #11
Captain Joy

Default Re: GURPS GCA Kickstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Vagrant View Post
...I've been using other resources ever since SJ backed off his promise to have it work for the MAC (and no I do *not* count an emulator as "on the MAC).
I assume you mean GURPS Character Sheet. This is the goto character generating program for Mac users and the best free software it's ever been my pleasure to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Vagrant View Post
That being said, I would think that tablet using RP gamers would be such a niche of a niche market that it couldn't really be worth it in terms of time and money, but I may well be mistaken.
Indeed. It might be wiser to just write the best character generating program they can--let tablets catch up to be able to run the software.

As far as supporting a kickstarter movement, GURPS Character Sheet works so well, it would have to be something pretty special for me throw money at it. At the very least it would have to support Macs, incorporate all the equipment found in the ...Tech books, and include all the techniques found in Martial Arts.

Last edited by Captain Joy; 07-03-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Added kickstarter bit
Captain Joy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gca, gurps 4e, kickstarter