Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 10-26-2020, 12:38 PM   #1
sain9510

Default No longer doing promo card requests with orders?

First off, yes I know this is a minor thing and isn't important in the grand scheme, but I am still curious so will ask anyway. Are you no longer allowing us to request specific promo cards in our orders? Pre COVID, I was able to name a couple of promo cards in the additional comments section and received them about 90% of the time. Since COVID hit I haven't received any. Is this cause COVID messed up timelines and some cards are not out yet? Focus has shifted more on keeping up with orders/getting caught up from the COVID shutdown? Or was I just extremely lucky previously? Again I know this is a poor thing to be concerned about, but as a collector it was an incredible feature. Thanks for your time!
sain9510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 07:34 AM   #2
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: No longer doing promo card requests with orders?

If the warehouse was adding cards as requested, then they were being extremely* nice. Promo cards, when added, are random. We cannot fulfill specific requests. It slows things down and there's no guarantee what we have/don't have.

If you want a specific promo card, this option is available: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/...motional-cards

* Ridiculously nice. Crazy nice. Over-the-top levels of niceness.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 09:20 PM   #3
sain9510

Completely understand! I'll take the luck I had and be super thankful for it and the awesomeness of your staff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
If the warehouse was adding cards as requested, then they were being extremely* nice. Promo cards, when added, are random. We cannot fulfill specific requests. It slows things down and there's no guarantee what we have/don't have.

If you want a specific promo card, this option is available: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/...motional-cards

* Ridiculously nice. Crazy nice. Over-the-top levels of niceness.
sain9510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 06:58 AM   #4
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sain9510 View Post
Completely understand! I'll take the luck I had and be super thankful for it and the awesomeness of your staff!!
No problem at all!
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote