Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
Morzan

Default A bunch of questions

Hi, I am new here, so I hope it's ok to put more than 1 question into 1 post (from the looks of this forum, it almost look like i can't but whatever). Some of those may have been answered many times before but I didn't found the answers so I am sorry if my search skills wasn't good enough.

1) Treasure cards with no price can't be "carried" with exception of "Really Impressive Title" and "Hireling" (and all the other cards I don't own yet). I can't for example carry "Your Shoes United" or "Hag of Bolding". Right?

2) Can "Itching Powder" target "Fire Arms"?

3) If you get "Curse! Change Sex" and you are Ranger, will the -5 penalty go away if you just tame the next monster you'll meet? (I ask because Ranger's card says "instead of fighting the monster"). The same goes for Out on Lunch/Dead/Friendly.

4) Can you tame an Undead Monster if you have Necrophobia (or use Dead/Friendly/Out on Lunch)?

5) Can you stop using item that is being worn over something?

6) Say you have some Curse and GUAL cards in your hand, you meet some nasty monster, try to run away and Bad Stuff says that you should die. Can you play those GUALs and more importantly can you curse that thief that backstabed you and forced you to run away? (I know I can play those cards before I decide to run away but cursing someone with your last breath is more fun).

7) How many Treasure cards will I get if I use for example Polymorph Potion or Wizards ability on a monster that has been enhanced? And what about using a Lamp after I failed to run away?

8) "Raincoat" - does it protect you from all One-shots or simply form those with "Potion" in name?

9) Does Steed's bonus to Run Away override only the elf's one or does it "work" also on items like "Tuba of Charm"?
Morzan is offline   Reply With Quote