Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > The Gnomes of Zurich > Trading Post

Old 03-27-2014, 01:34 PM   #1
DoomedDuck

Default Thinking of selling some of my Munchkin, advice needed.

I've finally decided to sell off the Munchkin sets that I use the least. My play group meets less and less than we use to since one guy moved away and two more have recently gotten married. When we do meet we only cycle through a few sets anyway.

I'm thinking of selling these sets on eBay, after first giving forum users a shot at them here. For those that have sold a lot on eBay before, what do you think would be the best way for me to list my items? I've bought plenty of things but never sold anything. I know that one bulk listing of everything would not be a good idea, but would it be better to have an individual listing for everything or to combine base sets with expansions and promos as one listing?

I know for a fact I will be selling Axe Cop as it never gets played. I'm not even sure why I bought it. I will probably sell 2 or 3 more, also, I just haven't decided which ones yet. Any advice would be appreciated.
DoomedDuck is offline   Reply With Quote