Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2018, 10:40 AM   #11
Phantasm

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

Spellbinder: "HEY MEATSHIELD WANNA GO FIGHT A GIANT ROBOT?!?" Say, she sounds excited.
Meatshield: "Giant robot? GIANT ROBOT?! HELL YEAH! GIANT ROBOT! Is it Japanese?"

Princess Bolshivek: "If it's Soviet, there's no electronics in it. Soviets do not believe in things not fixable with sticks and stones."
Starbot: "It is rather difficult to produce eye beams with mechanics."
Princess Bolshivek: "You'd be surprised what hamsters on wheels can do."

Spellbinder: "By the sacred Vishanti and the orbs of Valtam, the Seraphim's Shield is totally my jam!"
Meatshield: <ooc> Does your Sorcerer Supreme know you use that kind of language, young lady?! No Black Sabbath for a week!

Meatshield: (as he tears away at the guts of the giant robot) "Welcome to the machine!"
Spellbinder: "Actually, I think you should welcome the parts you removed to *outside* the machine."

Spellbinder: "By the cakes of Hostess and the crackers Saltine, I'll weld your neck stiff with the Flames of Faltine!"

Giant Robot: "LIBERATION ... FAILED. CANNOT .... CONTACT OTHER .... LIBERATORS. CAPITALISM ... HAS BEEN ... OUTLAWED. MISSILE ... LAUNCH ... IN TEN ... MINUTES. HAIL ... HY...DRA."

Spellbinder, after Ana introduces herself to the press: "Well so much for getting us all positive press."
Princess Bolshivek: "I'm the princess of Bolshiveks, Chelsea. That *has* to be the most inane thing anyone's ever heard, right?"
Spellbinder: "Ana, a giant robot with eye lasers just got taken down by an alien, a wizard, a girl who turns i to a jet plane, and a girl with a gun. When put next to that, nothing seems too far-fetched to be real."

Meatshield: "You're the same Namora that slapped Mussolini upside the head with a marlin?"

* Meatshield snerks at those names ("Nagino" and "Nagina"). "Seriously? Themed names? That's straight out of a comic book."

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
actual play, funny