Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 09-26-2018, 12:56 AM   #11
ColBosch

Default Re: Marvel Munchkin too powerful?

I'm not sure what the problem is here. I've played a few games of Marvel, and while it ramps up a bit faster than vanilla Munchkin, the enemies feel appropriately powerful.
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 07:21 PM   #12
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunga View Post
The Seal Mechanic.

Various cards open seals. The Seals have lasting (often annoying) effects in addition to a main effect that happens when the seal first opens. When seven Seals are open, the game is over.

Oh and EACH monster gets a +1 Bonus for every open seal.
Don’t have munchkin apocalypse. I might have to look into buying it, that sounds really interesting
Old 10-05-2018, 10:23 PM   #13
subaru

Gday from Australia we mixed x-men and marvel and the deadpool together to dilute some of the games power and that seems to have worked. Am just waiting till next week to get Judge dread , mars attacks and the walking dead expansions and am going to mix them in aswell hopefully all work together cant wait. My biggest prob is how to shuffle to break up all the go up levels and traps that have been played in the previous game etc
subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 07:03 AM   #14
Mister Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru View Post
Gday from Australia we mixed x-men and marvel and the deadpool together to dilute some of the games power and that seems to have worked. Am just waiting till next week to get Judge dread , mars attacks and the walking dead expansions and am going to mix them in aswell hopefully all work together cant wait. My biggest prob is how to shuffle to break up all the go up levels and traps that have been played in the previous game etc
Mars Attacks and Judge Dredd are specifically expansions for Munchkin Apocalypse, and Walking Dead is, I believe, specifically for Munchkin Zombies. So there is a chance that the cards in them won't mix very well with just the Marvel sets (certainly you won't be able to use the Seal cards found in the two Apocalypse boosters).
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote