Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2017, 11:10 AM   #11
KarlKost

Default Re: Another 2000 Things I Am No Longer Allowed To Do In An RPG

521. I can no longer stop a major orc invasion of 10.000 trops trying to cross the only bridge over a major river (thus, their only way to cross over hundreds of miles) managing to COMPLETELY hold them at bay while at the same time causing them thousands of casualties over several days of attempts with only 300 human defenders by using just lvl 1 spell "Grease" and "Enchant Rope" in Pathfinder.

521.b I also can no longer, in that same battle, score two sequential critical successes in an attempt to use a lvl 1 spell of blind with my lvl 1 PC in a red freaking Dragon that the GM sent to us after being frustrated with my Drask, henceforth forever know as "The Grease Mage", and also "The Dragon Slayer", the heroe of Mulgaroth, savior of the kingdom (and who were sadly murdered by a cabal of high level orc warlocks shortly after that)

522.c It seems that I can't also argue with the GM about being promoted from lvl 1 to lvl 11-12, or at least lvl 10, as a fitting achiviement after being the main responsible for the death of 4.000-5.000 orcs and a major adult Red Dragon.
KarlKost is offline   Reply With Quote