Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Old 10-04-2019, 01:34 PM   #271
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 and Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Reprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULFGARD View Post
It does. But even more: I got my shipping notice as well! So excited!
Mine too. I got a retail pack for my website and conventions. It's going to be a BIG box.
DouglasCole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 04:27 PM   #272
Joseph R

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 and Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Reprint

Collected my delivery from the post office today. Opening the box, I think that the most exciting thing for me is the Pyramid Dungeon Collection which looks like a very nice book.

Formerly known as Unwitting Pawn
Joseph R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 01:02 AM   #273
dobu

I picked mine up yesterday. 7kg of gurps. Sadly the DF Box was torn around an edge and I noticed a binding error: page 7 (bleeder?) of mosters 2 is placed in between the succubus pages. I will fix it by opening the clips and reorder it.

Apart from that I'm super happy. Beautiful stuff.
dobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 06:37 AM   #274
Anders

Got my copy today. Perfect condition.
Old 11-30-2019, 09:16 AM   #275
bert

Today I got the backerkit extras (Pyramid Collection and 2 third edition books), but not the DFRPG Monsters 2! I also ordered Robin's Laws of Good GMing so hopefully these two show up together.

Pyramid Dungeon Collection seems awesome though! Have not read all of it yet.
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:03 PM   #276
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert View Post
Today I got the backerkit extras (Pyramid Collection and 2 third edition books), but not the DFRPG Monsters 2! I also ordered Robin's Laws of Good GMing so hopefully these two show up together.

Pyramid Dungeon Collection seems awesome though! Have not read all of it yet.
Please e-mail kickstart@sjgames.com.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 06:34 AM   #277
bert

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
Please e-mail kickstart@sjgames.com.
Sorry no need I got all the stuff! Should have written here. Robin's guide is an absolute gem!

Have a nice weekend!
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:42 PM   #278
David Johansen

Mine finally, came. International shipping is still a problem but I'm glad I finally have copies of the core game to sell. Next up playing in 54mm :D
David Johansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 02:39 AM   #279
spelledare

I missed the Kickstarter but ordered through the backerkit (I think it was). I ordered it in May 2019, and the backerkit says it has been shipped, but it hasn't arrived yet.

I live in the European Union (Sweden). Should I have gotten it already? Is there any need to worry?
spelledare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 04:52 AM   #280
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spelledare View Post
I missed the Kickstarter but ordered through the backerkit (I think it was). I ordered it in May 2019, and the backerkit says it has been shipped, but it hasn't arrived yet.

I live in the European Union (Sweden). Should I have gotten it already? Is there any need to worry?
Please email kickstart@sjgames.com for support.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote