Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 10-18-2005, 10:55 AM   #1
alexondria

Default superior write ups

I was looking on e23 for the In Nomine Superior write ups and didn't find any- is their a special trick to finding them or have they just not been posted yet? In specific I'm looking for the write up on Jean if it has been published yet for one of my players.
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 01:12 PM   #2
RadLilim

Default Re: superior write ups

Not posted yet, as far as I know. I beleive that they are slotted for the ((near?)) future. The only Sup writeups are in the 4 Superiors. So, nothing on Jean yet. However, there are a lot of writeups by players on the net. While not cannon, might be enough for you to work with until the official ones are available.

And I agree, Jean would soooo rock!

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 07:58 PM   #3
milliken

Jean is not even in the production pipe yet, though the Line Editor has been working on a draft, off and on.

---Walter
milliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 07:05 AM   #4
Methariel

Hm, I must confess that I'd love to see Kronos, Asmodeus and Baal (Hell's "top three") (revised and) published, as well as Eli, Janus and Marc. In my opinion, the other Superiors can wait, especially the "minor ones".
Hm, but perhaps there's some...news if my hopes are (partially, at least) to be fulfilled soon?

Methariel
Old 10-20-2005, 09:48 AM   #5
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

I'll talk to the evil masters and see what I'm allowed to say about various scheduling things. Eli has undergone playtest, though.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:25 PM   #6
RadLilim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methariel
In my opinion, the other Superiors can wait, especially the "minor ones".
See the problem with that is that the list of "minor" Superiors are different for every game and sometimes even even player/GM. In my mind, Novalis is quiet important, but that is because she is (often) quiet active in the games I play in.

One must just hope that they put them all out, eventually. Best way to do that, in my mind, is for everyone to buy every In Nomine item on e23... and I'm doing my best to hold up my part. :)

Wanna buy one? - Radueriel, Free Lilim
RadLilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 12:36 PM   #7
Methariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadLilim
See the problem with that is that the list of "minor" Superiors are different for every game and sometimes even even player/GM. In my mind, Novalis is quiet important, but that is because she is (often) quiet active in the games I play in.
I didn't make myself clear in this point: I view Novalis and the other core-rulebook-Superiors all as major Superiors. I just would like to have the Superiors I mentioned to be published as soon as possible. It's Archangels and Demon Princes like Litheroy or Furfur who can wait, in my opinion.

Methariel
Old 10-20-2005, 05:32 PM   #8
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadLilim
One must just hope that they put them all out, eventually. Best way to do that, in my mind, is for everyone to buy every In Nomine item on e23... and I'm doing my best to hold up my part. :)
This is, indeed, exactly the case. If no one appears to want In Nomine materials, then they won't be made anymore. C'est la vie. If, on the other hand, In Nomine materials get sales up next to GURPS Mysteries, or otherwise cling to the top-ten-all-time list, there will be rather a few more.

(It's a pity the adventures don't seem to sell; I'd had hopes to do the next Cycle that way.)
Old 10-20-2005, 07:52 PM   #9
alduc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth
(It's a pity the adventures don't seem to sell; I'd had hopes to do the next Cycle that way.)
Of course, a complete campaign might attract more attention than a stand-alone scenario. Especially if the campaign promises to reveal Big Secrets (tm).
alduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:09 PM   #10
milliken

Quote:
Originally Posted by alduc
Of course, a complete campaign might attract more attention than a stand-alone scenario. Especially if the campaign promises to reveal Big Secrets (tm).
That, unfortunately, was the theory behind the Revelations Cycle books. Bad theory, no donut.

---Walter
milliken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meta