Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 09-20-2007, 01:44 AM   #51
Methariel

Default Re: [OOC] In Nomine: the Mile Higher Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC
Good luck on making it Sunday. I hope you can make it, and glad you've written into the story an idea in case you don't. (Hopefully that made sense.)
To me, it made sense. And thanks for the wishes, I'll do my best.

Sylver, I'm not certain how Shenmachel will take the "great legs"-thing if it is ever mentioned. But I guess I wouldn't want to be the one who says it... ;)

Methariel
Old 09-20-2007, 06:42 AM   #52
Sylver
MIB

LOL! Much as I would like to use it, Rina-el would probably never be *that* cruel..
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:20 PM   #53
Methariel

Well, for tomorrows chat game I'm not happy to announce that I won't be able to attend.

I hope the rest of you will have a great time (and our GM finds a nice way of "removing" Shenmachel from the scene if going to the conference is inappropriate. But perhaps there is a call he has to take, like: "Yes, Mr. Laurence, I'll go and look after him. Mr. Reuter? There's a phone call for you...")

Until Monday,

Methariel
Old 09-21-2007, 11:59 PM   #54
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methariel
Well, for tomorrows chat game I'm not happy to announce that I won't be able to attend.

I hope the rest of you will have a great time (and our GM finds a nice way of "removing" Shenmachel from the scene if going to the conference is inappropriate. But perhaps there is a call he has to take, like: "Yes, Mr. Laurence, I'll go and look after him. Mr. Reuter? There's a phone call for you...")

Until Monday,

Methariel
I'm sorry you won't be there (but I'm glad you let me know). What Reuter learned at the Law Enforcement Conference will be in your e-mail after I make an addition or two.

B
Old 09-22-2007, 04:08 AM   #55
Sylver
MIB

Hugs!

It's a shame you won't be able to join us, Methariel! I'll miss you! :)

tHEhERETIC, could you please remind me where the chat is located?

Thanks! :)
Old 09-22-2007, 02:42 PM   #56
tHEhERETIC

http://www.wodnyc.net/cgi-bin/chat/InN.cgi

I'm going to ask DarkMistress to clear the cache and change the dice to d6's, but she may or may not have time. If she does not, we'll work with d10's for anything CvC, and I'll improvise on anything else.

Found her handle--moment of panic there.

When you do get to the room, it does not automatically refresh. Every so often hit "Update". If you hit your browser's Refresh it can clear the cache, depriving us of the delight of keeping the transcript for later.
Also it can sometimes log you off if it thinks you haven't posted lately. Be patient; it's free. (I won't be able to buy Pyramid until my summer slump is past, so unfortunately PyraMOO is not an option this time.)

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 09-22-2007 at 02:59 PM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:39 PM   #57
tHEhERETIC

--Bangs head on keyboard--

So I pull an all-nighter Saturday because I have to take my roommate to the airport (real roommate, real LAX) in the wee hours. But I'm planning, right? I make sure to get plenty of sleep Saturday morning/afternoon, cut back on the caffeine, and set my alarm clock so I can be online and ready for the 2pm chat game.

Um, except I also said it was a 1 pm chat game. Page 4 of this thread I said 1pm, page 5 I said 2. So here I am, logging on at just before two, wondering why two ladies said I'm so late.

--bangs head on keyboard--

Mea culpa, me maxima culpa

Consulted Methariel, Sylver, and Nain and decided collectively on 5pm Friday California time, which is 2 am Friday night for the aforementioned overseas guests. Now whether that's September 29th, or October 5th, or both...do let me know.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 09-23-2007 at 04:46 PM. Reason: fixed time
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:31 PM   #58
Puck

Quote:
--Bangs head on keyboard--

So I pull an all-nighter Saturday because I have to take my roommate to the airport (real roommate, real LAX) in the wee hours. But I'm planning, right? I make sure to get plenty of sleep Saturday morning/afternoon, cut back on the caffeine, and set my alarm clock so I can be online and ready for the 2pm chat game.

Um, except I also said it was a 1 pm chat game. Page 4 of this thread I said 1pm, page 5 I said 2. So here I am, logging on at just before two, wondering why two ladies said I'm so late.

--bangs head on keyboard--

We'll try again next Sunday 2 pm?

Mea culpa, me maxima culpa
Eeep! Sorry for forgetting about the game today. I can do next Sunday, but I'll need to leave by 4:30.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:47 PM   #59
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
Eeep! Sorry for forgetting about the game today. I can do next Sunday, but I'll need to leave by 4:30.
Adjusted time for our friends on the far side of the world. 5pm here in Cali is 7pm Friday for you?
Old 09-23-2007, 06:26 PM   #60
Sylver
MIB

Quote:
-- snip --
Consulted Methariel, Sylver, and Nain and decided collectively on 5pm Friday California time, which is 2 am Friday night for the aforementioned overseas guests. Now whether that's September 29th, or October 5th, or both...do let me know.
We have a wonderful new Chat site courtesy of my wonderful man!
sylver.geek.co.il/chat
Feel free to drop in any time to check it out.. It beeps when people post, so it's likely I'll even manage to talk to you when you do so.

Chat on Friday will be there, unless anyone objects.. :) Oh, and for the record it can be any and every Friday that people want to Chat-play! :)

Hugs!

Tags
in nomine