Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 04-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #2841
alexondria

Default Re: In Nomine: The Mile Higher Club (IC)

Zahirah would smile at Maty, "Just one of the men I was looking for. I thought I could return Ryuki's things to him this morning"
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #2842
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexondria View Post
Zahirah would smile at Maty, "Just one of the men I was looking for. I thought I could return Ryuki's things to him this morning"
"Cool. He's in my motel room, but he's not awake yet. Apparently he's been sleeping, or not-sleeping, in Wyatt's hospital room the past couple of days. But there's one thing he did mention to me--he left those behind on purpose. So you might want to think about what you're going to say when you return them." Marty's hinting, trying to tell you something he's not supposed to tell you.

((If you want to fast-forward a couple hours so Il Divo can get his beauty sleep ;) I'm certainly good with that. Any objections?
And FYI there's a canonical reason he's staying in bed.))
Old 04-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #2843
alexondria

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"Cool. He's in my motel room, but he's not awake yet. Apparently he's been sleeping, or not-sleeping, in Wyatt's hospital room the past couple of days. But there's one thing he did mention to me--he left those behind on purpose. So you might want to think about what you're going to say when you return them." Marty's hinting, trying to tell you something he's not supposed to tell you.

((If you want to fast-forward a couple hours so Il Divo can get his beauty sleep ;) I'm certainly good with that. Any objections?
And FYI there's a canonical reason he's staying in bed.))
(I'm good with a fast forward)

Zahirah would nod, "Well to be honest with you I figured he didn't really want them back, but I was trying to find a polite way to check up on him and make sure he's ok with out insulting his pride. Do you have any better ideas?"
Old 04-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #2844
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
(I'm good with a fast forward)

Zahirah would nod, "Well to be honest with you I figured he didn't really want them back, but I was trying to find a polite way to check up on him and make sure he's ok with out insulting his pride. Do you have any better ideas?"
"He is a proud one, isn't he? But I'll tell you something, in case it isn't obvious. He's sweet on you...and in that way he's very much a mortal man. Let him down easy. He takes rejection no better than any of us, and in some ways he's more sensitive to it.

"For what it's worth he figures he doesn't have a chance with you anyway.

"The things--the ribbons--they represent...I shouldn't say. But make it clear you're not rejecting them, just taking care of them. Or if you want to avoid the whole issue altogether, just drop in and ask him if he's okay. Really. As maneuvering as he can be, I don't see a simple 'How are you?' bothering him. At least not if he's awake."
Old 04-27-2011, 06:40 AM   #2845
alexondria

Zahirah would smile at him, "Thanks, I'll do that." And she would move off toward the hotel room with that same chipper smile.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:03 AM   #2846
ladyarcana55

As Zahira moved off to the hotel, she can see a figure in the distance on one knee in deep prayer. She was facing the sun and even from here Zahira can see none of the tension or turmoil from last night.
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #2847
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
As Zahira moved off to the hotel, she can see a figure in the distance on one knee in deep prayer. She was facing the sun and even from here Zahira can see none of the tension or turmoil from last night.
Mitch has spent the remainder of the evening and the morning in the waiting area watching the news and checking the stock market. He stands and stretches and then steps out of the front door to make a phone call to his shop to check up on it. He sees Zahira head past towards the hotel and waves at her.

Last edited by Puck; 04-27-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #2848
alexondria

Zahirah would return Mitch's wave and she would smile at Sunae, though she makes no move to interrupt her meditation.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #2849
Puck

Quote:
Zahirah would return Mitch's wave and she would smile at Sunae, though she makes no move to interrupt her meditation.
Mitch finishes his phone call and tucks it away "Where are you off too if you don't mind me asking?"
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #2850
alexondria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch finishes his phone call and tucks it away "Where are you off too if you don't mind me asking?"
"Just going to go make sure Ryuki is ok"

Tags
in nomine