Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 04-15-2011, 06:02 PM   #21
Atomic Orange22

Default Re: Munchkin Zombies promo cards, are they depleted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie1494 View Post
Shipping costs should include cost of packing materials too. Boxes, bubblewrap, "ghost farts" or peanuts or whatever you call em, have a cost as well.

The more you order though, the less the shipping per item will be in most cases. I'm not sure, but they might even have a cap where you buy enough and the shipping is free.
Right, guess I had a brain fart last night and forgot that boxes and such aren't free. (I just shouldn't post on forums after it gets late :P ) I ordered as much as I could afford to offset the shipping costs but it just wasn't quite enough I guess.

I'll probably order again from W23 once I need more, I prefer to give my money straight to the seller instead of giving a cut to the middle-man. (Although supporting local game shops is awesome too.)
Atomic Orange22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:33 AM   #22
Grax

I love supporting the FLGS, the only problem with mine is that they typically don't have much Munchkin goodness. They were mostly out of stock for over a month, then they finally had Munchkin restocked when I went in last Saturday, though I had already picked up everything from W23. I am no where near patient enough to wait for a couple of months to get what I am looking for. Not to mention (though I am about to) that the Shot glasses came out, and were a w23 exclusive.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:45 AM   #23
natesroom

hey your only 2 - 3 hours away from them just drive over there!
Old 04-18-2011, 09:16 AM   #24
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by natesroom View Post
hey your only 2 - 3 hours away from them just drive over there!
I realize this was mostly a joke, but I want to be clear that we don't have a storefront and we discourage drop-in visitors. This is a working office, and we don't have the facilities to give tours or drop what we're doing (usually on deadline) to entertain guests.

That said, Austin has several fine game stores, and if you were to drive down here to visit them, I doubt you would be disappointed. With gas so expensive, though, it's probably cheaper just to order from W23.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #25
natesroom

lol...yeah j/k...
Old 04-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #26
Grax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
I realize this was mostly a joke, but I want to be clear that we don't have a storefront and we discourage drop-in visitors. This is a working office, and we don't have the facilities to give tours or drop what we're doing (usually on deadline) to entertain guests.

That said, Austin has several fine game stores, and if you were to drive down here to visit them, I doubt you would be disappointed. With gas so expensive, though, it's probably cheaper just to order from W23.
Fair enough, I had considered once or twice trying to visit Wonkos when there have been events.. but upon mapping it out - 212 miles @ +/- 3 hours 20 minutes.. o_0

Tags
promos, zombies