Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old Yesterday, 04:33 AM   #1
KBH

Default Deathwatch

Hi,

I started recently with GURPS and also came up with a Deathwatch conversion, besides Onkl's excellent work.

In this folder, I provide three files
  • gurpsDeathwatch.pdf is the current work as backbone for the conversion, i.e., summarizing ideas and proposels from various GURPS sources
  • spaceMarines.pdf provides six ready to play Space Marines
  • spaceMarineCards.pdf is an attempt to boil down the combat relevant stats and play with the Tactical Combat rules little skirmish games like Kill-Team(tm)

Any suggestions and comments are highly welcomed and appreciated.
KBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:47 PM   #2
Maz

Default Re: Deathwatch

Gave it a quick read through. Looks very nice. :)

There are some stats I feel are off. For instance I feel the genestealers have way too high DR, the homagaunts should get some AD on their attacks, the plasmapistols should be able to severely wound a marine and so on. But you can play around with those numbers and set them to the style you prefer.

A few things I noticed on my admittedly very quick skim through:

"What is PF 10" you note. PF 10 is protection against radiation. It divides all radiation damage by 10. See campaigns p. 436.

Oh and there are no stats for plasagun in there, only pistol and cannon. (and the plasmaguns all lack a high and low setting)
Maz is offline   Reply With Quote