Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2013, 02:15 AM   #1
Kadezter

Default 2 Questions; one what are item enhancers? two, the loaded die...

So I have two questions, after looking quiet a bit around on different sites and the official FAQ I cannot find these answers.

One: Are item enhancers consider items, or do they work like monster enhancers? Can they be played in the middle of combat, and to your helper's item as well, to win you the combat? Monster enhancers are covered and items are covered, stating exactly what time they can be played, but item enhancers are never clarified (again I've only read anything about one-shot items which of course state on the card when they can be played) but I'm taking about cards like the ones that make an item you already have cameo or survival versions. When can those be played?

Second: About Loaded die, I read the new version of the card on the main page and it now reads 'your roll', etc. Someone used the loaded die card after one of my rolls to make me auto roll a one, does that work? when it specifical says your own roll on the card?

thanks
Kadezter is offline   Reply With Quote