Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 04-12-2014, 12:50 PM   #1
Azerrail

Default "Take me! Take me!" card question.

Person A initiates combat against a monster.
Person B is in war against person A.
Person A uses the "take me! take me!" card to force Person B to help so person B can't use +cards to monster or similar.

My question is this: can someone (namely the person who initiated the battle)play the "take me! take me!" card to force someone else to help them in battle?
Azerrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 03:00 PM   #2
MunchkinMan

Default Re: "Take me! Take me!" card question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerrail View Post
Person B is in war against person A.
What does this mean?

Quote:
Person A uses the "take me! take me!" card to force Person B to help so person B can't use +cards to monster or similar.
Nothing about being a helper in combat says that the helper can't use cards to help the Monster side if he wants the munchkin side to lose.

Quote:
My question is this: can someone (namely the person who initiated the battle)play the "take me! take me!" card to force someone else to help them in battle?
No. The card is supposed to be used by someone who is not the helper to become the helper. It can't be used to force someone to be a helper. There other cards that do that. As I said above, nothing about being a helper says that the helper can't play cards to help the Monster side, and the card says that if the player had a helper before Take Me! Take Me! is played, that helper gets any cards he played back.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
card, helping monster, munchkin, rule, take me! take me!