Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 04-26-2018, 01:22 AM   #941
Mailanka

Default Re: Mailanka's Musings -- GURPS Content Post

It's Patreon Week! More might be coming, but I've did want to announce at least this: The poll for the fourth Templar Chapter is up! If you're a patron, check it out!
Old 04-26-2018, 05:33 AM   #942
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailanka View Post
I'm running behind, but I'm still updating. So, happy belated GURPS day! Today, I have the last of my templar chapters (organizations that serve the philosophy of True Communion, a psychic philosophy for my GURPS Space Opera setting, Psi-Wars): the Far Strider Chapter. These wanderers and vagabond-knights protect wandering pilgrims, seek out lost Templar chapters, and are on a quest for the holy relics of the founder of their faith, Isa the Exile.
This is awesome. This is what not-jedi were always meant to be. And the way they play with the other orders is perfect. Particularly well done.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 04:26 AM   #943
Mailanka

Hey there GURPS Fans! I have a patreon post where I break down GURPS Size Modifiers and give them contexts based on real world vehicles. It's available for all $1+ patrons.
Old 05-03-2018, 01:04 AM   #944
Mailanka

Happy GURPS Day! Over at my blog, I have a long post discussing my thoughts on the past material I've written, a change in direction for Psi-Wars, and a brief preview of what to expect for both readers and Patrons.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:23 AM   #945
Mailanka

Hey GURPS forum, I've been busy posting, but I've had a bit of a tricky time accessing SJgames (has to do with a new job and my own tight schedule more than the forum itself). I've got a series on building an Ultra-Tech framework, which you can follow through the links here.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:05 AM   #946
Mailanka

I'm busy, but still around. Speaking of "having energy," I have a detailed post on the power-technology of Psi-Wars, including a patreon companion post that looks more deeply into said technology and works to make it backwards compatible with the GURPS Vehicle book from GURPS 3e.
Old 06-29-2018, 02:57 AM   #947
Mailanka

Hello GURPS Fans, I just missed GURPS day, but I do have a post for you: Psi-Wars propulsion technology, where I collate all the various technologies one can use to get around the setting (barring a few of the more exotic ones). It comes with a companion piece on Patreon which includes my thoughts, reasoning, and rules for using them with GURPS Vehicles 3e.
Old 07-07-2018, 06:01 AM   #948
Mailanka

Hey GURPS Fans! My deeper look at Psi-Wars technology continues with revamped materials. The blog contains some simple terms and concepts, as well as some updated rules for structures in the setting, but this also has two companion patreon posts: notes on real-world sci-fi materials, and a deeper look at the Psi-Wars materials, including using them to build your own armor or structures, as well as some advanced and primitive technologies.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:48 AM   #949
Mailanka

Happy GURPS Day! Today, I show the results of some of my explorations of GURPS Vehicles in 4e. This patreon post dives into using my Psi-Wars technologies to build a hover-car, a hover-bike and a hover-tank. If you're a patron, thank you very much for your support!
Old 07-21-2018, 07:30 AM   #950
Mailanka

A patreon post for my faithful patrons, wherein I continue to explore my modest Vehicles 4e conversion, this time with Psi-Wars starfighters, including the Typhoon, the Starhawk and the... Star-Viper?

Tags
blog, blogs, determined attack, telegraphic attack