Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Resources

Old 06-25-2019, 12:39 PM   #51
johndallman
Night Watchman

Default Re: GURPS Game Aids: Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by weevis View Post
Does it work now?
Working for me.
johndallman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:39 PM   #52
Jareth Valar

Quote:
Originally Posted by weevis View Post
Does it work now?
Quite well. Thank you.
Jareth Valar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 08:45 AM   #53
weevis

I made a free fan-produced game aid -- it is a one-page flowchart explaining how to get through the Move phase of basic space combat as described in GURPS Spaceships 4e. This developed from a thread I started on this topic last year in the main forum. Thanks especially to Fred Brackin and mlangsdorf.
How to Choose Your Maneuver in Basic Space Combat
https://reqcon.game.blog/2019/07/12/...ove-flowchart/
I mainly made this for myself but I think it might help you if you are trying to learn the basic space combat rules. I would always lose track of what I was allowed to do.

I'm not sure how widely useful this is -- I don't know how many people try to do basic space combat with the GURPS Spaceships 4e rules -- but I'm posting it here out of a sense of completeness! I've also included the Microsoft Word file you can edit. I hope it helps you.
weevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 11:08 PM   #54
iamthehuman

As requested, here is a Character sheet for OS X Numbers (Mac program similar to excel). It has instructions on the first page that go over everything for its use. Let me know if there are any issues!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nri...ew?usp=sharing
iamthehuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 03:32 AM   #55
Yako

I made a set of Token Markers for Roll20 that are intended to better handle GURPS needs.
The markers include generic +1 to +9, two sets of -1 to -9, markers for the four basic attributes to be used in conjunction with them, Shock penalties (-1 to -4), Postures and some basic conditions like grappled, binding, sleep, stun, mental stun, etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gurps/comme...token_markers/

(feel free to make suggestions there)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...r8?usp=sharing

(direct link)

I also want to draw your attention to my template for making your own Cardboard heroes:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gurps/comme...own_cardboard/

Hope both may be useful for you guys!

Custom Cardboard Miniatures
Yako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 01:45 AM   #56
trechriron

Default Adjusting Base Damage

I finally made a Google Sheet that calculates Base Damage for weapon modifications.

The first tab is the "Calculations" tab, it's pretty simple. Just enter the base damage, any Adds, and the multiplier (say 1.5 for ETC weapons). It handles all 3 results (less than 1, between 1 and 12, greater than 12).

The "Ready List" tab is for finished weapons. If you want access, just use Google. It will email me and I will grant you access. When copying damage from the column on Calculations, be sure to CTRL + SHIFT + V when you paste (as to only paste the value, not formats or formulas).

I will remove the simple image I had in there previously. :-)
My Blog
trechriron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 12:36 PM   #57
Someone404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celti View Post
I have mirrored Agemegos' Handbook of the Planets spreadsheet for creating star systems using the rules in GURPS Space here, on the GURPS.Net wiki linked in my signature.
Bit of a thread necromancy, but the link no longer works.

EDIT: Hello, Wayback Machine, my old friend. Saved it on Google Drive. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...Ka__49F_masIJo

Last edited by Someone404; 01-29-2023 at 01:39 PM.
Someone404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 09:34 AM   #58
weevis

Hello, I have been trying to get new players into GURPS with one-shots lately and I found it useful to revise Mook's very simplified GURPS character sheet. The biggest motivation was: I got tired of trying to describe to new people where to look for things on the big sheet and used a bunch of icons.
GURPS-O-SCOPIC -- a very simplified character sheet for new players
https://reqcon.game.blog/2023/11/08/...r-new-players/
I put a slight revision of the one-page GURPS game aid the GURPSICLE on the back (I added the icons), so they would also have a rules reference handy.

The link above leads to a post that explains the motivations in more detail, but basically I want a one-page thing with a pregen character on it that I can hand a new player. They can then play GURPS with it RIGHT NOW without knowing anything else.

I have playtested this sheet twice and I'm happy so far! I'm posting it here in case it helps you. It's in Microsoft Word format so you can edit it.
weevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 10:56 AM   #59
DangTripleSixes

I have created two spreadsheets, each in three formats, that show the roll needed when basing a skill on its non-controlling attribute (for example, a DX-based Traps roll, when Traps is normally an IQ-based skill).

I have created room for 75 skills, which I know is excessive; trim that to your heart's desire.

For the following, enter the skill and its (absolute) level (e.g., Running 15):
For reasons I do not understand, the preview for the Google Sheets version is garbled; I hope everyone can open/download it.

The "relative level" version links will follow in the next post.

Comments are welcome.
DangTripleSixes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 11:02 AM   #60
DangTripleSixes

I have created two spreadsheets, each in three formats, that show the roll needed when basing a skill on its non-controlling attribute (for example, a DX-based Traps roll, when Traps is normally an IQ-based skill).

I have created room for 75 skills, which I know is excessive; trim that to your heart's desire.

For the following, enter the skill and its level relative to its controlling attribute (e.g., Running HT+5):
Again, the preview for the Google Sheets version is garbled; I hope everyone can open/download it.

The "absolute level" version links were in an earlier post.

Comments are welcome.
DangTripleSixes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
files, resources