Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 06-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #281
Poonbahbah

Default Re: [OOC] Worlds of Fire

Assuming you have the time and inclination to, do you have enough interested to start a second ic/occ thread? As I think I recall you mentioning that somewhere before in this rather massive thread.

Edit: If not consider this my way of saying I'll step in if someone bows out/disappears

Last edited by Poonbahbah; 06-18-2012 at 02:35 AM.
Poonbahbah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:54 AM   #282
Talosian

I know it was mentioned, and I believe my brother would is still interested in this at some point, although I believe his intention and inclination was to join the same group that Seann is in.

I don't know if Totem is still interested in running a second piece, or available to.
Talosian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #283
Totem

There will be an opening for players to play swaps once more, once we are done on the current world. "Swaps" includes dropping out, changing character, bringing in new players, etc. I'm open to taking on one more player at the moment, when that time comes (keep watching, I'll make sure that there's plenty of time for people to try to get in). That time could be within the next couple of months, or might be longer.

Regarding running a second thread... At this time I won't be running a second one myself; things are a bit hectic outside work until the second week of August, at which point they'll settle down till September. At which point they'll start up again outside work and at work (as I discovered today). This thread will keep going, but I won't be running another until I'm sure I've got time to do it justice. If someone else wants to then I'm happy to pass over ideas (I've got more than I could realistically use as it is) and provide the general plot and so forth (PM me or drop a message in this thread).

Last edited by Totem; 06-18-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Totem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:25 AM   #284
Talosian

I'm going to be gone for a few days. I may have some internet access, but I'll be busy, and will not have access to character files and such.

Hopefully I won't miss anything too dramatic :P
Old 06-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #285
Totem

I've just got back from a weekend camp, and I'm slightly knackered. I'll post further action tomorrow. Sorry for not mentioning this in advance.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #286
Dorin Thorha

Wait, are you me? :D

But yeah, I spent this weekend wrangling small children so I'm also a bit behind on things. I will try to post Indi's next action before tomorrow.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #287
Talosian

I was in Phoenix, AZ. Well over 100 degrees. It sucked. Back now, and I should be getting around to posting soon.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:02 PM   #288
Totem

I'd just like to confirm which players are still involved in Worlds of Fire at the moment. I can move the action on a bit, but at present I'm still waiting for feedback on how everyone wants to proceed.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #289
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

I'm certainly still in. Michael's just deaf and waiting for prisoners to interogate.
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #290
Lamech

Still here, I was waiting for the troop swarm to start grabbing people.
Hiriko
Andrew
Lamech is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pbp, world-jumping, worlds of fire