Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 02-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #511
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAlillama View Post
I assume that means one game book? (in re:post 1070 IC) I'm thinking very hard, and waiting for a bell to ring. :)
Yep. I figure that's fair, considering that the most Glen has with him is one random book and a PDA, if that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
Given the above, how much time is left on the sweet Harmony? If the demons can feel disconcerted enough to think about fleeing, it must be either lapsed or lapsing ...
Thanks for pointing that out--I wondered why they hadn't fled up until that point.

I'm going for coffee and breakfast--it's 9:40 on a Saturday morning here. Right now I want to tell you my reaction to Zahirah's work, but I'm afraid I'll tip you all off.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:49 PM   #512
alexondria

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Yep. I figure that's fair, considering that the most Glen has with him is one random book and a PDA, if that.

Thanks for pointing that out--I wondered why they hadn't fled up until that point.

I'm going for coffee and breakfast--it's 9:40 on a Saturday morning here. Right now I want to tell you my reaction to Zahirah's work, but I'm afraid I'll tip you all off.
She's trying at least
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:56 PM   #513
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexondria View Post
She's trying at least
I love that Ajosshi has written her off as harmless, and she's the one doing the shooting.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #514
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
She's trying at least
And Kane appreciates it. He's used his natural creativity to bend the rules as far as he can, but there's just no replacement for the direct solution sometimes.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:48 PM   #515
Dalillama

Quote:
I'm increasingly certain I haven't got the book in question, but I'm inclined to make my selection G:IN, for maximum chance of a single book having an obscure reference.

EDIT: I chose...poorly.

Last edited by Dalillama; 02-24-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Dalillama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #516
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
I'm increasingly certain I haven't got the book in question, but I'm inclined to make my selection G:IN, for maximum chance of a single book having an obscure reference.

EDIT: I chose...poorly.
One more try since a) I don't own any GURPS books (I know, blasphemy!) and b) it's not obscure, at all.

Good luck!

p.s. I think I have the whole set of IN, minus a couple of story modules and that GURPS.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:15 AM   #517
Dalillama

Quote:
One more try since a) I don't own any GURPS books (I know, blasphemy!) and b) it's not obscure, at all.

Good luck!

p.s. I think I have the whole set of IN, minus a couple of story modules and that GURPS.
Well, I know it's not the APG, or S:Eli, and I"m pretty sure that it's not The Marches, EPG, or CPG. I'm pretty sure that it's not Night Music, LC, or LR. That leaves the basic set and the GMG, that I have. Of those two, I think I'll opt for the latter.

EDIT: Still no good, I've figured out nothing except that he's got the Balseraph of Haagenti attunement, and I'd worked that out already.

Last edited by Dalillama; 02-25-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #518
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Well, I know it's not the APG, or S:Eli, and I"m pretty sure that it's not The Marches, EPG, or CPG. I'm pretty sure that it's not Night Music, LC, or LR. That leaves the basic set and the GMG, that I have. Of those two, I think I'll opt for the latter.

EDIT: Still no good, I've figured out nothing except that he's got the Balseraph of Haagenti attunement, and I'd worked that out already.
Well, go with that. Even though it's wrong, apparently it's what Glen thinks. I mean, Glen doesn't know I don't allow cross-Superior attunements...

Quote:
"so how much is it worth for you for uncle josh to have never been here and to have made the terrible terrible mistake of walking into a teather to Gabriel instead"
Oooh! That I have to think about.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #519
Dalillama

Quote:
Well, go with that. Even though it's wrong, apparently it's what Glen thinks. I mean, Glen doesn't know I don't allow cross-Superior attunements...
Right, I'd forgoten that, what with not being Celestial. Still, that's a 'secret' that Glen will bust out at some undoubtedly inappropraiate time...
Old 02-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #520
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
<<What, in the Fire's Blue Flame, has gotten into you? You guys are hungry? Next thing you know you'll be telling us you're thirsty, you're tired...you have to go to the bathroom. I know you guys are in human vessels, but don't you think you are taking it a bit far...and your timing leaves a lot to be desired.>>

Then Sunae looks at Kane, unsure and in shock

"Wait a minute...are you...? No..."

And Sunae, being absolutely shameless in some respects, reaches over and grabs an area of Kane's body that most people would consider 'private'.
OK, I am now officially helpless with laughter ...

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
in nomine