Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 03-22-2018, 05:31 AM   #21
Culture20

Default Re: [Supers] How to: Flying Brick Dive-Bomb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
Per https://archive.is/20160924154017/ht...on-847.0-864.0

Height 5' 9½" (Banner); 6'6" (gray Hulk); 7' – 8' (green/savageHulk); 7'6" (green/Professor Hulk)

Weight 128 lbs. (Banner); 900 lbs. (gray Hulk); 1,040 – 1,400 lbs.(green/savage Hulk); 1,150 lbs. (green/Professor Hulk)

I guess it's not a "my anger-strength makes me progressively bigger" though so much as a "I have a transformation which causes a static gain in ST (with HP/weight) and then I can get additional ST from anger but that doesn't increase my HP or weight any further"
There are examples of Hulk/hulks growing larger with anger. She-Hulk, Leonard Samson, and Rick Jones all had that feature too. And a recent prototype of a wolverhulk killed itself when it got more angry: its adamantium laced bones didn’t grow with its muscles...
Culture20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:39 AM   #22
Phantasm

Default Re: [Supers] How to: Flying Brick Dive-Bomb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture20 View Post
I suppose for DC/Marvel type speedsters, I’d consider making two collision calculations: one at super speed for the target’s damage, and one at the speedster’s sans-Altered-Time-Rate speed for the damage to the speedster. But that makes them waaay OP.
It may be overpowered in most games, but it kinda does fit the source material and it keeps them from taking a ton of damage when they deliver their Mach 2 punches after a few seconds of charging. Supers games tend to be different beasts from others at times.

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collision, collision damage, culture20, evileeyore, super st, supers