Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > The Gnomes of Zurich > Gamer Finder

Old 07-21-2020, 03:49 PM   #1
Chris_0369

Default Looking for group near Bremerton WA or on VTT.

Hello all,
To appease the forum sticky:

Location: Fantasy Grounds/Discord or in person (after pandemic calms down). I have both FGC and FGU licenses and can host for demo level. I can GM but will take some time to get a GURPS/Dungeon Fantasy RPG campaign off the ground using FGC or FGU.

Game system and game genre, if not obvious from the system: I am up for a variety of generas and would play in GURPS/Dungeon Fantasy RPG. If I am needed to GM, the doors are a little further opened.

Desired frequency of game: Need to keep it about once a month. Twice a month at the absolute most. I have schedule considerations so days in the month may fluctuate from month to month.

Other relevant information (for example: point total or level of characters, is this an existing game where you need one person to join or is it a new game, restrictions on age, smoking/non-smoking, drinking/non-drinking): Game wise if I am asked to GM, am open to suggestions from players. Would like to keep it with mature persons. I can plug into a game or run one. If I am hosting (after pandemic calms down), that will be a bit more challenging. Hosting at my home has restrictions of no smoking in the house and preferably no drinking. Also, no illicit substance use on premise. Sorry, I cannot afford to entertain those personal choices. If a player has pet allergies, please let me know. I do have a dog. And players would have to be flexible with my schedule considerations.

How people should respond (replies to the thread, forum private messages, email, telegram): Replies to this thread are welcome though probably have a better shot on direct message with Discord. Handle is Staff Sausage D#9905. It was a nick-name from one of my subordinates years ago.