Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 12-24-2004, 07:40 PM   #1
Azmenon

Default Dark Elf Racial Template

Dark Elf
64 points
Attribute Modifiers: DX+1 [20]; HT+1 [10]

Secondary Characteristic Modifiers: Per+1 [5]

Advantages: Appearance (Attractive) [4]; Absolute Direction (3D Spatial Sense) [10]; Fit [5]; Magery 0 [5]; Night Vision 6 (Perfect sight at -6 lighting. Fantasy p.130) [0]; Perfect Balance [15]; Telescopic Vision 1 [5]; Unaging [15]; Voice [10].

Disadvantages: Dependency (Homeland soil, Daily) [-30]; Social Stigma (Minority Group and commonly mistaken for vampires) [-10];

Taboo Trait: Never heavier than Average Build.

Features: Green eyes, pointed ears.

The Dark Elves of the world exist mostly underground in vast underdark cities. Occasionally some adventure to the surface, staying if they can overcome their agoraphobia once they no longer have a roof over their heads. The moon is especially eerie for these elves as it appears just a bit too close and it may careen to the surface any moment. They have perfect moonlit vision which worsens in the light of day. A key feature of the Dark Elves is their dependency on their homeland. They must spend at the bare minimum an hour daily in the soil of their homeland, out of the light of the sun. A Dark Elf will lose 1 HP per hour otherwise and until his dependency is met. This leads to their social stigma of being a brutal minority group and commonly being mistaken for vampires.

Last edited by Azmenon; 12-25-2004 at 03:20 PM.
Azmenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 11:30 PM   #2
Firedrake

Default Re: Dark Elf Racial Template

azmenon, did you have to take me so seriously about the Identifying marks, you might have added anything else, like pasty skin ( to the point of being white from being underground at long lengths of time) And such

Last edited by Firedrake; 12-25-2004 at 06:25 AM. Reason: misspelling
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 02:16 AM   #3
Pomphis

Shoudn´t that be a [0] feature ?
Pomphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 02:17 AM   #4
Pomphis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmenon
Night Vision 6 (Perfect sight at -6 lighting. Fantasy p.130) [6]
Pomphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 06:23 AM   #5
Firedrake

ahh but the dark elf, as a race would live under ground and therefore, from the idea that I was bouncing off of Azmenon, before I knew of this site, and his intentions, but back to the matter at hand.

The Dark elves as a race would live under ground, almost like the dwarves, and that would account for their pasty, vampire like looks, and as such should have a greater ability to see in an absence of light. Which if I am correct the -6 stands for, but if I am wrong tell me so, for I am rather new to this.
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 03:18 PM   #6
Azmenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomphis
OOps! Yes. I was on automatic mode and it being Christmas Eve I probably made worse blunders than that in my semi-stupor. =) I'll fix it right away.
Azmenon is offline   Reply With Quote