Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 03:04 PM   #281
Lamech
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Re: [IC] The Marching Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry O'Gane View Post
(OOC: Ergo, you're under a bed. There's not much space. Give me Escape+2 or DX-4 roll. Fail, and you'll only realize this could be a problem. Crit. fail and witness my evil side. Mwahaha.)
DX-4=9 The castle is still not working, Excel says... 9.
__________________
John
Cee
Martel
Hiriko
Andrew
Lamech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:05 AM   #282
Harry O'Gane
 
Harry O'Gane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Default Re: [IC] The Marching Storm

Ezrael wriggles out from the narrow passageway and gets out from the below of the bed.

He finds himself in a room 6 by 4 yards, about 3 yards high. It is dusty as hell, there is only one small window to his right, the bed below which he came from (he can now see that it is a cheap straw bed) a door to his left. The door looks shabby and old, just like the bed and the window.

(OOC: Others have the same rule of getting out, unless Ezrael comes up with an idea.)
Harry O'Gane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:38 AM   #283
Lamech
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Re: [IC] The Marching Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry O'Gane View Post
Ezrael wriggles out from the narrow passageway and gets out from the below of the bed.

He finds himself in a room 6 by 4 yards, about 3 yards high. It is dusty as hell, there is only one small window to his right, the bed below which he came from (he can now see that it is a cheap straw bed) a door to his left. The door looks shabby and old, just like the bed and the window.

(OOC: Others have the same rule of getting out, unless Ezrael comes up with an idea.)
If anyone is stuck, I'll see what I can do to lift the bed. If no one has trouble, I don't try to lift the bed, we don't need noise.
__________________
John
Cee
Martel
Hiriko
Andrew
Lamech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:48 AM   #284
Talosian
 
Talosian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Default Re: [IC] The Marching Storm

(Trying to slide the bed is unlikely to make more noise than more than men in heavy armor will make going up a ladder and through a trapdoor. Let's not even get into the noise they'd make trying to crawl under a bed. Probably best to just try and move it quickly and quietly, and rush everyone up.)
Talosian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:43 AM   #285
Skullcrusher
 
Skullcrusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Default Re: [IC] The Marching Storm

Duncan climbs the ladder. When he gets to the to he will hand his gear out to Ezrael, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Once that is done he wil try to squeeze out.

DX-4: 8 or less

http://rolz.org/embed?742042 failed by 3
__________________
You can get more with a 2X4 and a kind word then with just a kind word!

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #286
Epic Kobold
 
Epic Kobold's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Default Re: [IC] The Marching Storm

It's DX-5-2 so

Climb @ 3 (rolled a 10)

Grok stands there and silently curses the tiny human ladder.
__________________
Cthulhu for president; why vote for the lesser evils?
Epic Kobold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:53 AM   #287
Lamech
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Re: [IC] The Marching Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talosian View Post
(Trying to slide the bed is unlikely to make more noise than more than men in heavy armor will make going up a ladder and through a trapdoor. Let's not even get into the noise they'd make trying to crawl under a bed. Probably best to just try and move it quickly and quietly, and rush everyone up.)
(Good point.) After thinking for a few minutes, Ezreal drags the bed away from the trap door, trying to make minimal sound in the process.
__________________
John
Cee
Martel
Hiriko
Andrew
Lamech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:07 AM   #288
Harry O'Gane
 
Harry O'Gane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Default Re: [IC] The Marching Storm

The bed, obviously on Astaron's side, makes a terrible squeaky crumbling screeching sound as Ezrael moves it away from the hatch. He notices, however, as he moves it, that there are a lot of sheets on the bed. They look dirty and ragged, but there is a whole bunch of them.
Harry O'Gane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #289
Lamech
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Re: [IC] The Marching Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry O'Gane View Post
The bed, obviously on Astaron's side, makes a terrible squeaky crumbling screeching sound as Ezrael moves it away from the hatch. He notices, however, as he moves it, that there are a lot of sheets on the bed. They look dirty and ragged, but there is a whole bunch of them.
Well once its out of the way Ill start tying together some sort of rope.
__________________
John
Cee
Martel
Hiriko
Andrew
Lamech is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
banestorm, caithess, civil war, mass combat, yrth

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.