Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2015, 04:05 AM   #1
Icelander

Default [Martial Arts] Aquatic Styles: Sahuagin (Shark Men)

I'm designing a style for sahuagin of the Forgotten Realms, who are similar to the shark men of Yrth. I have the Pyramid on Underwater Adventuring and GURPS Martial Arts: Yrth Fighting Styles.

This particular style uses only claws and teeth. It is the personal style of a sahuagin Baron who is smaller and weaker than his peers, a serious weakness in a society where rank is determined through duels with tooth and claw. He is, however, more intelligent and savvy and through skill and practice has been able to defeat any challengers.

I can represent some of it through using Karate instead of Brawling, with an appropriate Perk, which gives him higher damage for his ST. I was wondering what else I could add.

Is Judo worthless underwater, with Wrestling doing everything it can usefully do, but better?

What are good Techniques and Perks for intelligent duelling with tooth and claw?

Tags
forgotten realms, martial arts, styles, underwater