Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 08-31-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
Moebius

Default Online Character Generator

What I found is an online resource for GURPS 4th edition.

Here you can create the foundations of a campaign and store that information under your free account. You can also create characters which also can be stored there and printed in a PDF modeled after the standard character sheet. It's presented very nicely. The site seems to lag when loading sometimes and the character creation process is a bit slow, but the end result appears pretty good. I haven't fully explored how deep GURPS 4th is covered here. It looks like the last updates were a year or so ago and it's unknown if it's still supported. There doesn't appear to be much traffic if any (which I find amazing!).

GURPS online character and campaign generator/storage site

There is a blog related to the site, too which looks like it hasn't been updated for a while.

I'm amazed this site hasn't been covered on the forums (or it has and my google-fu sucks/-5), my apologies if it has. There was one failed thread that is now closed, and was forgotten till now.

Last edited by Moebius; 08-31-2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: further clearity
Moebius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
Bruno

Default Re: Online Character Generator

It looks like the last updates were three years ago. That probably has a lot to do with why people aren't talking about it. No new content, no maintenance on software, traffic peters out. Story of the internet.
Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character generator, online, resource